Commander Calls

Shadow POV

Why am I having these weird feelings for her?When I first met her I started to feel..happy?I look over to her and...she was just adorable. I should do something else to make her happy,I know.I pick up my remote and turn on the TV and go onto Netflix. "Wanna watch a movie?" She starts to smile,she's really cute."Yes please!"My phone starts to ring, geez it better not be Rouge again. I pass Amelia the remote"Here you choose a movie." "Ok." I get up and walk over to my phone. I pick it up and answer "Yep,what ya want?" "Hello Shadow." Oh great,it's the Commander. "What is it now?" "I want you and your team to find a new member." He what? "A new member?Why?" "We need someone.Someone who is strong,smart and VERY violent for the next mission your team will be on." Maybe I can choose Amelia.She is a bit strong and violent with her hammer. Which I love~als-Shadow get a hold of yourself! "How long will I have to get someone?" I ask whilst looking over to Rosaline watching a horror movie? I never knew she likes horror like me. "YOU and YOUR team will have 3 days to get someone.Got it Shadow?" "Yep I got it see ya." I hang up and walk back to Amelia. She looks up at me with her beautiful bright green eyes "Who was on the phone Shadow?" I sit next to her "Just a friend.It was nothing really important." "Oh well ok!" We both continue to watch the movie. I'll ask her tomorrow about her joining. I'll have to have the others around since Commander said you and your team.

Amelia(Amy) POV

After the movie I ask Shadow "Shadow,mind if I sleep here tonight?It's really late and I'm tired." Shadow gets up "Yes of course.You can sleep in my spare room,I'll get you some P.J's to sleep in." I walk with him upstairs and he shows me the spare room. "You can wait in here whilst I get ya some P.J's ok?" I nod and he leaves the room.To be honest,this room is different from the others I've seen. This one is actually colorful. The 2 sides of the walls were blue and the other 2 were red, the ceiling was black and the floor was red.I look over to the bed,the bed has a green cover and a green pillow.The rest was just brown or purple draws,counters and wardrobe.I sit on the bed and wait for Shadow.I kinda like this room,it isn't like mine but it is a bit cool. Shadow then comes in holding a white top with a big,red smiley face and some black shorts. "Here you go Rosaline." He passes me the clothes and I smile. "Cheers Shadow!Well,goodnight then." "Also,I need to talk with ya tomorrow with some friends.They'll be here at 12:30 tomorrow.See ya then, goodnight." He walks out of the door and I start to change into the clothes.I wonder who are the friends are?After changing I turn off the light and go into the bed.