Prologue

"What are you doing in my room?" Sabi ko kay Kuya Zack.

"I'm here because I was so attracted to this painting I saw last week. I jut want to see it again." sabi niya.

"Ok. You may get it. It's yours now." For what I told him his eyes twinkle. He thanked me.

"Uhh kuya paki sara nalang ng pinto pagkaalis mo. Salamat." I said.

I am just thinking why is he so attracted to that painting, its actually nonsense. I painted that when I waas just a kid and I am telling you that was just painted colors. I wonder what is so special with that.

"It is good to see you here in the mansion Cliothra. The joy of the house." Biglang sabi ni kuya Zack. Akala ko umalis na siya.

"Cut it. I want to be alone. Call Amethyst to come back so that I don't have to come here. I know she is more important that I am." Yes, yes I know parang wala akong respeto sa kuya ko pero I have reasons kung bakit ako ganito sa pamilya ko.

"Don't say that. Both of you are important to me. I know dad has some sort of favoritism for the both of you but for me your equal." There he is again. I'm so tired of his lies 'Both of you are just the same. Oh no, not just both of you many of you.' I thought.

" Oh well you know, action speaks louder than words. Just get out Kuya. Pls. I really want to be alone." I told him so he is went out.

Oh let me intoduce myself. I'm Chliothra Adriana Montereal De Lucha (read as De Luka). The guy from a while ago is my older brother, Zack Alehandro M. De Lucha. I have an identical twin sister, Amethyst Nathalia M. De Lucha. And our baby brother, Dark Adriano M. De Lucha. I have a bunch of BEST FRIENDS.
Four Greigh Talazana Stones
(Greigh read as Gray)
Blake Allen Trideja Stones
(Trideja read as Trideha)
Cheska Summer Montereal Saraleta

Klyza Glay Corillino Talazana

Clark Jarriel Coresta Trideja

Naksimula ang pagkakaibigan namin sa amin mismo ni Four mula pagkabata not knowing na ang mga lolo at lola ng mga Stones at Monereal ay magkaaway noon and magkaibigan naman ang Stones at ang De Lucha basta ganon. It's so complicated to explain. Then ipinakilala namin ang mga pinsan namin tapos magkakaibigan na kaming lahat. We also ended the hatred between families. Oh diba ang saya.

______________________________________________
Hope you will like my story.

Pls read until the end.
Drama of Expressionism