Back Home

Kenneth's P.O.V.
I was saying goodbye to my friends here in the Philippines because I was officially moving back to L.A. Ever since I stayed here I stayed away from social media for a long time.I was still sad that my father had to go😞.But there's a time for everyone I guess.Well out with this depression and in with how I will surprise my friends.

It's been so long!!I bet you can't guess how I am!!I am 20 years old!I know I'm old.I still sing but I'm a pro-dancer.There are only 2 people that I could still reach and talk to.Thats Matt and Gabe.Turns out everyone else changed there phone numbers.

I was on FaceTime with Matt and he kept taking about how we could surprise everyone else. Surprisingly they still took his class.Not giving any offense at all I love Matt.

"Kenny I think I should bring you as a celebrity guest.What do you think?"

"Matt actually that's a great idea.How are the others doing btw?"

"Well Sean and Kaycee are now judges on World of Dance.Gabe and Tati are modeling together.Oh and so is Bailey!"

Wait what?I forgot about Bailey.Well mostly because people don't do the Baiken thing anymore.How would I know I didn't even use social media.

"Bailey?" I asked Matt.

"Oh yeah she is one of the top female Models along with Tati.She does Sally miller covers.Tati does Fashion Nova with Gabe."

Wow she really did make it to the top.I wonder what she's like now?

————
I know it's short but it's just the first chapter I have about one or two more stories so watch out for those❤❤

BBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!