Chapter 5

💖Tay P.O.V😻🌸

~3 weeks later~

I was just stepping out the shower.

"Aunty, can you dress me and comb my hair?"

"Yes babygirl. Let Aunty put on some clothes" she sat on my bed.I went into my closet. I put on my undergarment then I pulled on my Pin-Up black and white polka dot dress.I pulled on my black combat boots and fixed my black floral headband over my curly hair.I sprayed some perfume then lotion.

"Come on Naii" I said holding her hand and walking in her room.She dried her skin then I helped her lotion then she put on her undergarments. I went through her closet. She had a lot of clothes thou. I pulled out her black and white dress with heart prints from Forever 21 and I help her put on her black and silver sandal. I slipped in her silver earrings then I put on her matching necklace and bracelet.

I combed out her hair first then added some moisturizer. I did a zig zag part to the middle then I twist the two fronts and stop at the middle of her head. I left  down the rest of her curly hair. She sprayed some of her perfume then we walked downstairs.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded. Mom and Emma left to go do some grocery shopping and dad has business to look after. So it's just me and my baby girl today.

We walked into the kitchen.

"What you want to eat?"

"Pancakes, bacons and eggs" she said smiling. I smiled.

I started making breakfast. I put on my beats pill and blasted some music.

She wiggled in her seat.

~45 minutes~

We were at the island eating. She was drinking her apple juice.

"You like breakfast that Aunty made?" I asked.

"Yes" she said rubbing her hand together. I smile. Xanaii reminds of Tahir a lot. Their like twins.

~After Breakfast~

We were in her room playing doll house.

"Aunty can we watch a movie? " she asked.

"Yeah let's go" I lifted her up and carry her to the theatre room.

"Let's watch... Frozen!" I shouted. She started jumping up and down. I put it in and she came to sat in my lap.

~Later That Day~

"Aunty,nana and mama come home" I wake up.

I held her hand and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey,did we wake you?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay" I sat at the island and look at the plate of cookies. I took one and munch on it.

"You look beautiful baby.Who dressed you?" Ma asked Naii.

"Aunty Taylor did" she replied twirling around.

"Oh Taylor, Nick asked for you" Emma said.I nodded and smiled. Memories of last night came back. The doorbell rang. I went to get it.

"Hey Nick"

"Hey Taylor" he hugged me.

"Hey uncle Nick" Naii said running to him. He lift her up and hug her.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Can't see my bestfriend?" I smiled. He put Naii down and she ran to the kitchen.

"Hey mama Brook.Hey Emma" he said. They talked for a while and I walked to my room.I lied in bed and stared at the ceiling. He walked in.

He lied in bed with me.