A/N Again...

Great news! It's just a hoax! The authors that I've been following confirmed it but somehow I couldn't find our convo. Anyway, since that's already settled, I asking for a slight help from you lovely enstars fanatics.

I have already made a draft on the Hajime's Bday chap, Koga Bday chap and fine chap, yet I still have no clue what context to put in MaM chap. Basically because I didn't get to know more about Madara because of work (YES I AM ALREADY WORKING HAHAHA I AM NOW A RESPONSIBLE-ISH ADULT 😂).

So, I am reaching out to you guys to give me some ideas about Madara's attitude so I can wrap up the chapter and publish all of it by the end of month (hopefully).

And also, THANK YOU MUCH!! When I first started this fancfic, I was not expecting this much readers since I'm just an amature compare to the other enstars fanfic authors. I am really, really, reallt happy that you guys enjoyed this, even though there are some chapters that I didn't work on well.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Thank you again so much and please continue to support these lovely boys even though they will rob you out of your money by just thier 2-dimesional handsome faces...(btw, I am trying to get my hands on the 4* Pool Party Sora so wish me luck 😊! Good luck for those NatsumeP and TomoyaP as well. 😉)