prologue

Deidara's Pov:

     i was trekking through the temple towards the front door. i had lost a bet and now i had to join a criminal organization. "BANG!" 'shit, un.' i thought. i knocked a vase down off the table. as i opened the front door, i heard a voice. "dei dei? where are you going, yeah?" i thought for a moment before answering the voice. "well deikara, i lost a bet so now i have to join a criminal organization. and be fore you say it, no you cant come with me, un." i said. tears started spilling out of her eyes, so i panicked. "why dei dei, un? why cant i come with you???" she started screaming. 

     "deidara, lets go." a monotone voice said through the door. i opened the door fully and revealed a blue shark man and an uchiha. "who are these people dei dei, un?" she asked. "this is uchiha itachi and hoshigaki kisame. they will be taking me to the organization, yeah." i replied. she glared at both of them and activated her kekkai genkai, ice release. (im going to use haku's crystal ice mirrors for this) "secret art, demonic mirroring ice crystals!!!" she yelled, but both of them were too fast. they both dodged like a pro.

     "that wont work on us." said the uchiha. "shut up uchiha-san, yeah!!!" she yelled. "no." he replied, without a care in the world. "well deikara, i must go now." i said to her. "NO! please dont go, un!!!" she said, tears spilling from her blue orbs and falling to the ground. "well i have to go now but i promise i will visit konoha, yeah." " who ever said anything about konoha???" she asked, completely confused. "you will be traveling to konoha because there's an obvious reason why you cant go back to iwa." said deidara.

     the others looked confused as hell. "ill explain on the way,yeah." they nodded and turned towards the blond-haired girl. "goodbye deikara, un." i said. "bye bye dei dei, yeah." she said. i turned away and started walking but not before i heard a thump on the ground. there was deikara, on the ground. 

     i picked her up and placed her on my shoulder. i walked back inside the temple and placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead. "goodbye deikara." i got up and left the temple. "shall we go then, un?" i asked. they nodded and started walking. i also started walking but only to stop and turn back to where my little sister was. "goodbye, deikara, yeah." i whispered under my breath, and started walking forwards to catch up with the others. it was going to be a long time before i see her again, and when that time comes, i want to make the most of it.

     A/N: okay, so remember the third last word of the storyline? i almost wrote moist. lol. well anyways, the word count is 499 words. 

Jā ne min'na~ kanda <3