two

printed suits :: chapter two

I woke up, head pounding and barley being able to see. I sat up rubbing my face lightly before looking out into the empty bedroom. It wasn't my bedroom, and I quickly realized I wasn't wearing any clothing except a tee-shirt that was too large for me. The bed I was laying in was quite large, the sheets a soft white. I was slowly remembering bits and pieces from the night before, the alcohol I had consumed causing many of the memories to not be recovered. 

From what I had gathered I had obviously gone home with some stranger. I just groaned, laying back down on the bed not wanting to have to worry about any of the activities that went on in the room last night. I reached over to the bed side table that sat next to me, grabbing my phone that was full of notifications from Macy. Unlocking the phone, I read through the many messages she had sent me.

Mase - Nora

Mase - Nora

Mase - Noraaaaa

Mase - Ok either you got kidnapped or you went home with someone

Mase - I'm going to go with the going home with someone scenario.

Mase - Just hope you're ok sis. Text me when you wake up pls so I know you're ok xx

I laughed at her messages, quickly typing back a quick reply to her.

Me - Im awake and ok, not sure where I am though lol

I knew that Macy wouldn't love my response, but I just locked the phone and climbed out of the bed. The soft texture of the grey rug that lied under the bed hitting my feet as I stood up. I walked around the sun lit room, collecting my clothing that was thrown around the room. I folded them and set them down on one of the leather chairs, that sat in the middle of the room, before walking out of the room and down the stairs that stood next to the entrance of the room. I entered the living room, looking around the large house. It was definitely an expensive house. As I walked through the rooms it made me wonder just what Harry did for a living to live in this type of home. 

I walked into the kitchen, seeing one of many bars that were placed around the house. I opened the mini fridge that stood under the counter and grabbed a water before walking over to one of the leather couches in the room. I took a thick blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders before walking out into the frosted yard. The large area held a covered pool with an attached hot tub, another bar, a lounging area with an evergoing fire, and a basketball court. 

The house overlooked the city, the sky blue with clouds scattered here and there. The sun was shining bright, causing the frost that covered the ground to glisten. There weren't any other houses close to the one I was in, the closest one could be seen on the hill to the right but it was about a mile down. 

I made my way back inside, the air getting a little too cool for my liking. I sat at the couch in the living room, pulling the blanket around me tighter. I watched whatever news channel that had been playing on the television. Harry leaving it on before he left for wherever he went. I sat for a couple minutes before I finished my water and made my way to a nearby recycle bin.

"Ms. Striker?" A deep voice questioned, causing me to nearly fall from becoming startled. I turned to look at the tall man. It was the same man who we had seen the night before when Harry pulled me into the house. He wore a blue colored suit and tie, along with brown shoes. He looked older than Harry, his arms crossed behind his back. I just set the bottle on the counter looking up at his eyes. "Um, yes?" I said quietly.