Playing With The Lunatic [Dean Ambrose/OC] (S)

Warnings: NSFW; swearing; rough oral sex.

Pairing: Dean Ambrose x OC (reader)

Words: 1.9k

➡️Summary: She wanted to play with the lunatic, and Dean couldn't say no to his girl.

A/N: This fic was written for a challenge on Tumblr. I hope you like it :D

x.X.x

"I asked you a question," Dean snarled, grabbing her chin and making her look at him. "Are we clear?"

She whimpered and nodded. Only Dean had the ability to reduce her into this wet mess.

He trailed his fingers down her body and played with her bare nipple making her moan and squirm against him.

"You've been so bad today, baby," he whispered in her ear, nibbling on it. "I think you deserve some punishment."

His deep voice sent shivers down her spine. But tonight it wasn't enough; she was craving something else. She was longing to see the real Dean Ambrose. She wanted him to fuck her like she knew he could but never did.

Not that she didn't enjoy the sex they had - because she definitely did - but Dean was always so gentle with her and today she wanted to be used by him.

Fortunately, she knew what she had to do to make the lunatic inside him come out and play.

"What if I don't want to be punished?" she asked in a sultry voice, while dragging her nails down his chest.

"Baby, you shouldn't play with fire. You'll get your fingers burnt." He bit down hard on her neck, making her squirm with pleasure and almost forget about her plan.

"Maybe I want to be burnt." She pulled back and smirked, trying to ignore the throb between her thighs.

She couldn't let him see how desperate she was for him, or the plan wouldn't work.

Dean clenched his jaw, and the fire in his eyes burned even stronger.

Come out to play, baby. Show me what you got.

He pulled her hair making her wince in pain and look up at him.

"Don't test me, sweetheart, you may not like the end result." He bit her bottom lip and ground his hips against hers.

He was so hard already.

Her mouth watered thinking about how good his cock would feel down her throat.

"I think I'll love the end result," she said, kissing and nibbling his throat. "Please, Dean. Show me the lunatic. I want you to destroy me."

She could see that he was dying to grant her wish, but something was holding him back.

Maybe he was afraid to hurt her. Scared that he might drive her away.

"Please, baby. You won't hurt me; you know I like a little it rough." She cupped his cheek, stroking it with her thumb. "You won't scare me away. You're stuck with me forever."

The tension left his body, and he gave her a small smile. A real one, dimples showing and everything.

"I fuckin' love you," Dean said, before kissing her like he was a man lost in the desert for days and she was pure water.

She nibbled at his lower lip and he groaned pulling back. And there it was, the fire than she longed to see in his eyes; the raw passion and desire she saw in them made her head dizzy.