15

Thank you for the patience on this book. I had to finish up my other story Back Home and introduce Dark Side of the Moon.

So here's a shameless promotion of both stories. If you could go check them out.

Here's the update. Thanks for the comments last chapter, please continue with them and with votes. ❣️

"And heeeellllloooo to my Stylers," Harry cheered into his recorder, biting his lip as he continued walking down the strip trying to avoid not hitting anybody, "We are currently at the airport ready to go on vacation."

Harry turned the camera so that is was facing Louis who walked next to the boy. Louis looked over and smiled, rolling his eyes fondly, "You look like a farmer."

"I do not," Harry complained.

He was wearing a salmon colored shirt with a baby blue striped button up as a covering. He had a cream colored hat on top of his head that pulled his curls back with jean shorts and sandals on his feet.

Harry turned to Louis and stuck his tongue out as they were approaching their gate. The airplane wasn't there yet, so they had a couple minutes to sit down and relax before getting on their flight for almost 6 hours.

"Baby, were going to be in the air for so long. Why not dress in comfort?" Louis pressed, leaning back in the seat as he outstretched an arm to Harry's shoulders.

Harry grunted as he pouted at Louis, leaning in to his side, "I feel comfortable though. Plus, I look ready for the Bahamas."

Louis rolled his eyes, "You look ready to go harvest some corn."

Harry let out a huff as he turned his head to bite Louis' shoulder. He rolled his eyes and faced the camera again, "Anyways," he continued, "We're going on this vacation because Louis is about to go on tour for three months out of the states."

"I'm going to Europe for two months and then Australia for a month," Louis announced, "If any of you are attending those concerts let us know in the comments."

Harry smiled as he watched Louis. He couldn't resist in pressing a kiss to the side of his face before focusing back to the recorder, "Yeah, and I really wish I could go, but I'm finishing up my senior year at UCLA this May."

"My baby is so smart," Louis praised, seeing the blush on Harry's cheeks from getting complimented, "Tell our fans what you want to do."

Harry bit his lip, "Education. I want to be an Elementary school teacher."

Louis smiled at Harry's response and kissed the side of his ear. He noticed some people sitting by and walking by giving them strange looks for talking into a recorder, but Louis couldn't seem to find a care. If this made his husband happy despite how ridiculous they looked, then Louis is obviously going to indulge for him.

"He's amazing with kids," Louis then muttered, causing butterflies to erupt in Harry's stomach.

Any mention of kids coming from Louis always made Harry nervous and giddy. He knows he is still young, but Harry is so ready to start a family with Louis. He loves kids and he loves Louis, and he wants so badly to have little versions of themselves to care for.

The announcer then soon called over the speaker that their plane was fixing to board. Louis and Harry were sitting first class so they would be one of the first ones that get to go on first.

"Alright, we must be going now," Harry started to end, the both of them grabbing their carry-ons, "Ill try to film us landing in Bahamas's and then the ride to our resort. I may put a vacation video up. So stay tuned."