The journey that made me realise

The embryo that had formed in my mother womb. Was a beautiful Babygirl who was ready for the big world ahead of her, I was born on the 3rd of Feb 2001, my mother and father chose my name which was out of the ordinary but it was original which I loved. My name was  Andeka Taneka  Williams. What I love best about my name was that no one else had it , thats what made me a gift from God. My mother and father decided that As a baby it's important that I am christened in a church , my parents believed that this will allow God to play a important role in my life and future. Growing up was different. Firstly because everyone dreams of the fairytale families who always a happy ending, but not in my life my mother and father separated after I was born which mean I didn't really have my dad around, it was only my mother and older brother the time. Not growing up with a dad made me admire my mother because she was independent. But most of she always made sure that we ate and clothes was on me and my brother back. My mother would always speak about (GOD) in my head I was curious about GOD in which I later on developed a little understanding, because my mother taught us that God is our protecter and we should worship him. So that mean every Sunday's church was a must in my household. What made me understand at a young age was how my mother and grandma spoke about Jesus and the goodness he has done for them. I wondered who is God. Going church made me understand that God is the creator of the heavens and the earth in which as human beings we must abide in order to go to heaven. With this I was taught by my pastor that God created the Ten Commandments, for example the first commandment was YOU SHALL NOT LIE OR STEAL this was meaningful for me because God is trying to say that the truth will set us free but a lie is what will destroy our relationship with the people we care the most about. I will be continuing the second chapter soon so stay tuned and God bless to all I hope you took from this and have learnt something meaningful.