six

a/n: i made an instagram!! you can follow if you want @ beepingtozierr:)
also this will be in 1st person

richie tozier
my heart was beating fast. i began to walk outside into the darkness. it was 10:48pm, but i knew i had to do this now. i couldn't stand my own friends hating me. i had really fucked up, i would hate me too.

i began walking to the other side of town, where bev lived. she lived farther away than eddie did but it would also give me extra time to prepare what i would say.

once i arrived to the old, trashy apartments i walked up the stairs to beverly's. i didn't see her dad's truck so i knew it was safe to knock. i did a short rhythmic knock on her door. finally she opened it. "richie?" bev looked confused, and enraged at the same time. "uh hi bev," i say to her. "what the hell do you want? it's 11:20pm!" she raised her voice at me. "can i come in, i want to apologize for being a dick." she looks around, takes a deep breath and finally says, "fine, tozier."

once we got in her room, she sat on her bed and asked, "so, why are you here?" i gulped. "i want to explain everything and tell you how sorry i am." i tell her. she nods. "well, first there's definitely no excuse for it but when greta started hitting on me i guess i got excited? i obviously don't like her in anyway, and i never will but i just wanted to get someone else out of my head and make them jealous i guess. or make me forget about them, i'm still not even sure but i am so sorry bev from the bottom of my heart and i" bev puts her hand out to signal me to stop and asks, "is it eddie?"