Chapter1

I DO NOT OWN TVD OR THE ORIGINALS OR THEIR CHARACTERS.

2 YEARS AGO

Bonnie squeezed Kols hands tighter as she looked at her friends.

"Bonnie, how could you betray us? Betray me?" Elena said, tears in her eyes.

"I love him," Bonnie said, voice breaking and she glanced at Kol.

"Bonnie...your confused. You dont really love him. He's playing you, and us," Jeremy said gently.

Bonnie looked at him, her heart breaking. Why couldnt they just be happy for her?

"How could you say that?" Bonnie asked him. Hurt lacing her voice.

"Come on love, you dont need to hear this anymore," Kol said gently, leading her to the long limo where the rest of his family sat.

Bonnie walked beside him taking one last look at her friends, vowing she would never return to Mystic Falls.

PRESENT DAY

Caroline threw another shirt into her bag. They were going to get Bonnie back! They were going to apologize and Bonnie would see that her only home was with them. I mean Kol and her wouldn't have lasted. They're to different.

"Care? You ready to go?" Matt asked. She smiled and nodded. she had been trying to convince the others to get Bonnie back for so long now. And they had finally agreed. Also there was a new threat to town. A group of werewolves had set up residence in the town and their leader was ruthless. Making demands left and right. The Salvatore brothers had, had a meeting with them and ever since they got back they hadn't talked about it.

Caroline grabbed her bag and followed Matt out the door to the car. Everyone was taking separate cars since they didn't have enough room for all of them. Jeremy was riding with Matt and her. Elena was going with the Salvatore's.   

The ride was mostly silent except for the quiet music on the radio. Bonnie had to come back she just had to.