The first kiss

It had been a long day for Jungkook after he woke up. Want the whole story? Alright!

(A/N: Hope you enjoy the story! P.S again there is no smut so it is basically a PG novel)

"Jungkook get up now before your late to school!" Mrs. Jeon yelled. " Mom but if I'm early I have to go to english classss!!!" Jungkook also yelled from across his room. "Does it look like I care? Now come on Taehyung is waiting outside!"
          Aish why does Taehyung do this to meee.... I guess i gotta get up now... A shiver runs down Jungkooks back after thinking back to what happened last time he didn't wake up for school.
        At School

"You didn't have to pick me up Tae."

"Would you have woken up if I didn't come?"

Silence surrounds the boys after hearing the question

"Exactly."

"Aish.. Such a pain in the butt... Im off now Tae my class is starting soon."

"Alright-- DO NOT FALL ASLEEP IN CLASS!"

Jungkook would groan in frustration

"You are really mean you know that?"

(A/N: reminds me of Jimin *c0OUgh* No More Dream *c0ouGH*)

"Bye to you too."

After class is done the teacher is gone with a few students left in the class

"Hey, do you have the notes from class today?"

Jungkook has a shiver going down his spine as he looks up and finds a pair of eyes looking straight at him.

"Hey are you deaf and mute? I asked do you have the notes?"

"Y-yes, JB, yes I do...."

JB holds put his hand waiting for the notes

"B-but how will I s-study? This is the college entrance test study guide..."

"Thats my problem how.?"

All of a sudden a slam on a desk was heard by the two boys.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted in delight

"Don't even think about hurting him JB.."

"Tsk.... Whatever.." JB leaves without picking a dangerous fight.

"Jungkook are you ok?"

"Y-yes im oka--"

Taehyung grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him into a tight embrace

"If I hadn't been here sooner... I would have never forgiven myself..."

"Tae...."

Jungkook hugs Taehyung back tightly

"Thank you... for being there for me"

"Taehyung... I love you..."

Taehyung's eyes open wide in surprise

"You mean it...?"

"Yes of course dummy!!"

Taehyung would give his box smile at Jungkook

"I love you too Kookie!"

Jungkook and Taehyung start leaning into a kiss when finally their lips touch.

So that was episode one and I hope you enjoyed this trash~! Ill be continuing it. See you guys this monday coming up!