Chapter ~ 2

OK!!! CHAPTER 2!!!! Im going to my dads tonight so like..... I won't be able to update for the weekend...! but I promise when I get back I will update!!

Anyways.. on with the story!!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~~ DAHVIE'S P.O.V ~~

(Saturday Morning)

"Dahvie, get the fuck up you lazy ass," Haley yelled from the front of the bus.

"I'm already awake. I'm just sitting here in bed," I shouted back.

After about ten minutes, I decided to go to the kitchen and get some food. I was exited for tonight's show. It was our last show on tour, then I could go home.

~•~• At the concert •~•~

"HEY EVERYBODY," Jayy yelled at the crowd. They screamed even louder than before. After talking for a awhile, we started singing Unforgiven.

~•~• After The Concert •~•~

The concert was over, so now we were at the Meet and Greet. I was exited to meet our fans.

~~ LANI'S P.O.V ~~

I was in the middle of the line. I couldn't wait to meet Dahvie!!!!!

~•~• 45 Minutes Later •~•~

I walked up to Dahvie and smiled. He looked up at me and just.... stared..... weird.

"Your REALLY pretty," Dahvie exclaimed.

"Uhhmm, Thanks," I said awkwardly.

"So what do you want me to sign, girly," Dahvie asked casually.

I handed him my poster I got for my 13 birthday. He signed it and gave me a hug. I walked over to Jayy and got a hug and an autograph. We walked out if the building, and got in Camri's car.

"I GOT JAYY'S NUMBER," Luke yelled from the back seat!

"ARE YOU FOR REAL," I screamed. He just nodded his head excitedly. I looked at my poster and realized that Dahvie had given me his number!!!

"DAHVIE GAVE ME HIS," I screamed in excitement. We all just kinda fangirl-ed in the car together.

~•~• Skipping the car ride •~•~•

We got to my house because we were all gonna stay here tonight. I unlocked the front door and we walked in silently. I hung my poster back on the wall, and sat on my bed. Luke was texting somebody, probably Jayy, and Camri was on her phone.

I opened Instagram, and just checked it for a while, until something caught my eye.

At the M&G tonight I met a really nice girl! I hope to see her some time soon!!

The picture was Dahvie and Jayy on the bus together.

"Umm.... Lani? I think Dahvie might be talking about you on Instagram," Camri said.

"I know, I know," I said.

"Yeah! Jayy said he won't stop going in about you," Luke said.

After Luke said that I decided to text Dahvie.

(D ~ Dahvie

L ~ Lanie)

L - Hey Dahvie!

D- Are you the girl I met at the M&G tonight??

L - yup!!

D - Good

L - why is that good?

D - I want to take you out to lunch sometime and just get to know you..... is tomorrow fine??

L - Yeah.

D - kk txt me you address in the morning and I'll be there around 1:00

L - kk night Dahvs

D - Night

<<<< End of conversation >>>>

"I think I just scored a date with Dahvie,"