Help! My parents are sending me to live with strangers!

"Kimberly Alexandra Hanes . If I call your name one more time young lady. " my father yelled. My father only called my full name when I was in trouble. I came into the living room.

"What do you want ?" I said

"How do you explain this ?" he said holding two papers in his hand.

"Obviously I have no idea what you're talking about so how can I explain it ? "

"Now you watch the way you talk to your father."

"But it's the truth." I whined.

"Let's get back to the matter at hand." my father cut in. "You overdrew your credit card account by $2000. How is that possible when you have $5000 every month to begin with ? Not only that but you got yourself suspended for insulting you math teacher on how she dressed. The poor woman redigned today. "

"Daddy did you see what she was wearing ? It was hideous. Besides Im a girl. I can't help shopping." My dad was fuming. My mom had her hand on his back rubbing it to calm him down.

"That's it ! That's it ! "He yelled. "I've had it up to here !" he pointed at his neck. "You have to go. You have to go."

"Now sweetie, calm down."

"No, you've done it this time. I've been thinking about it for some time now. A few months ago a friend of mine asked if we would visit him. He said we could

stay as long as we wanted. You're going to his place. "

"Yes a vacation."

"No. He lives on a farm in Indiana."

"Where is that ? Indiana is it sunny there ? Cause I have to keep my tan up."

"Indiana is a state and no it is not sunny. But you do know what a farm is right ? A place with animals, a barn, shacks. That's where you will be staying." Wait, did he just say a farm ?

"What ?"

"Now you get it. Tomorrow your flight leaves at 7."

"But I don't want to go."

"It's not optional." my mom said.

"You guys are lying. Im your darling daughter. You wouldn't send me away to strangers. :

"We're not and we will."

"Fine, see if I care." I said stomping out of the living room . My parents both owned their own businesses. They weren't as big as Apple but each company was individually worth about $5 million dollars. So why were they overreacting over a samll $2000 ? All my life since I was little I cared about my looks. I always took care of my long brown chesnut hair making sure it was soft and silky. I only used the best make-up and skin products to assentuate my olive eyes and ivory skin. My sense of style was nothing short of perfection so when I saw Ms. Hall wearing that ugly cloak she called a dress and her hair in those hideous sweedish maid braids...I shook. just the image of her made me want to hurl. If she quit that was her problem not mine, that wasn't anything to get suspended over. I feel back on my bed. My parents weren't serious. By tomorrow the whole thing would have blown over.

Boy was I was wrong . My father woke me up at 4 on the dot the next morning. Even after I cried and whined, he just said I had brought this on myself and that I should hurry up and get ready. My packed bags were already by the door when I came downstairs. Both my parents were in the kitchen. My mom had made blueberry pancakes, my favorite. We ate then after one more attempt to sway their minds I was given 1 coach ticket to Westfield, Indiana . They didn't even have the decency to fly me first class. Hmmph.

Please, vote, comment, and rate.

I was in class today and just started writing this. Hope you guys enjoy.

Definitely more to come.