Help! My parents are sending me to live with strangers ! Chapter 2.

I couldn't take one more second on that plane. On one side of me there was this huge fat man who fell asleep on my shoulder. He almost smothered the breathe out of me. Then on the other side of me there was this kid who wouldn't shut up. I mean 5 hours of non-stop talking. Oh I felt like dying. Well that's coach for you. When the plane landed and I got off, my body went numb. Not because I was scared or anything but because it was so cold. It was only mid-September and it felt like -50 degerres. Im not exaggerating. My parents didnt even warn me as I was dressing. All I had on was a pair of shorts, a tank top, and open toed sandals. Ugh I could already tell this trip wouldn't be good. I struggled off the terminal and into the airport. I walked to gate 8 to wait for my ride. One of the farmer's daughters was supposed to be picking me up. I hoped she would hurry. Ten minutes later a red headed girl with freckles called out to me.

"Alex ! Alex ! Kimberly Alexander Hanes is that you ?" I stared at her. She was pretty I guess for your typical farm girl. She was tall, had nice longs , and a body like Maria Sharpova (the tennis player) . Okay she was hot. The girl hugged me.

"Uhm do I know you ?" Asking how she new my whole name.

"Awh Alex don't do that. Remember me Kelsie. Le-Le ?I haven't seen you since you were this tall." she said pointing 2 feet off the ground. Was this girl crazy ?

I had never met or heard of her before in my life.

"I would pefer if you called me Kimberly. And no hugs I don't like it when people touch me ." She looked stunned.

"Well your dad was right . You sure have changed." She drew out the sure.

"What's that supposed to mean ?" I said become defensive.

"Nothing. Come on, I'll get your bags so lets go. " That was more like it I thought. The ride was pretty much quite. We just talked about the basics. Kelsie was 16 the same age as me and went to school at the local high school. She was also single which suprised me. We drove for like 2 hours. Two long hours. At first I thought we were just going to a low populated part of town but as the number of tall buildings decreased, I realized this was the real deal. Kelsie pulled up to a fenced road which was surrounded by acres and acres of land.

"Cock-a-doodle-doo !" Was that a rooster?

"MOO MOO !" A cow ? I hate animals. Kelsie unlocked the fence.

"I'll go put this stuff in the main house . You can go unpack. Then I'll go get ma and pa."

"Whatever. Be careful with my bags. The stuff in there is pretty expensive. " She rolled her eyes then we walked to the main house then downstairs to the basement. You've got to be kidding me. My room was underground? In a dirty nasty, spider infested basement ? Kelsie flicked a switch. The room was imdiately filled with light. I took in my surroundings. It wasn't so bad. Yeah the furniture wasn't the best but the black couches brought out the color in the mahogany flooring and the paintings here and there added color to the room. There was a tv and dvd player in the room also.

"Where am I sleeping?" She lead me down a hall to another room and opened the door. The walls were purple, my favorite color, and covered with Madonna posters, my favorite artist. The bed sheets were a mixture of lavender and pink with a dresser. It wasn't big but it felt like it was made just for me.

"Do you like it ? " Kelsie asked , bringing me from my thoughts.

"It's okay I guess. "

"Great!" she practically yelled. "Me and Ann weren't sure if you still liked Maddonna or purple." What ? How did she know that ? I've liked Madonna my whole life.

"Who's Ann ?"

"You don't remember Annabel ? The three of us used to be inseperable when you used to visit. " I shook my head no. "Oh." She sounded disappointed. "Well Ann's my little sister. She's a younger than us. "

"Can't wait to meet her. " I lied. "I'm tired so would you mind leaving. "

"Oh okay . But cant you just wait. Ma and pa were really exicted to see you. It'll only take me a second to get them. " I started blinking really slowly and yawning.

"I don't think so." I yawned really loud.

"Nevermind then I guess I'll leave you alone. Dinner starts at 8 so I'll get you up then."

"Thanks your such a life saver. I owe you one definitely. Would you like a coach purse ?" She sucked her teeth then smiled.

" No it's okay. Goodnite. " She said then left the room . As soon as the door closed. I went into my bag and took out my phone. I texted my best friend Heather.

TheFairestOfThemAll to HeatherQueen : "SAVE ME !" Before I knew it. I was knocked out on the bed. Sleep was definitely calling my name.

Two hours later.

I could hear voices coming from upstairs but I could barely make them out in my dreams.

"Caleb No ! You can't go down there. She's sleeping."

"So? How does that concern me Ann? She is rude. How can she come to our house and not saying anything to anyone? " Caleb asked.

"She was tired. "

"I don't care. She needs to be taught some respect."

"Caleb stop." Caleb walked downstairs. He opened the door then shook Kimberly.

"Hey wake up ! "

Kimberly's POV

I shook in my sleep. Ugh there was this annoyin sound which wouldn't go away. I opned my eyes to see a boy hovering over me. He had really dark dark brown hair and greyish blue eyes. His hair fell into his eyes and he pushed it back. Woah he was a hunk.

"What?" I said. Sleep still in my voice.

"Get up !"

"Nooo " I whined. "Just 5 more minutes mommy."

"Mommy ? Anyways no get up. "

"Leave me alone okay I want to sleep." I yelled.

"If you don't get up I can't excuse what im gonna do ."

"Do your worst. " I said then fell back asleep. A few minutes later. I woke up soaked in cold water and saw the same guy holding a bucket in his hand.

"What did I tell you ?" he smirked.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. School has been really rough this week getting used to everything.

Well more to come for sure.

Vote, comment, tell your friends, give suggestions as to where you want the story to go.

Overall, just enjoy it. :)

Sincerly, misconception