Chapter 7

John POV

It went quite. So I looked at Macy, you could literally see her face turning red with anger. I got to admit, I was scared, but she could help us.

"I'm going to give you to your Uncle and you can ask all the questions you want" I said with a reassuring smile.

"You can't do that, what if I don't want to go to him" she shouted.

I stood up and shouted back "tough luck, I have already made the decision for you".

"Your not my dad" she said.

"Yeah we'll he's dead" as soon as that sentence came out of my mouth, I regretted it.

I could see the tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Macy, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" I said trying to come closer to her.

"No you meant it, otherwise you wouldn't have said it" she said while going out the door.

"Macy get back here now" I shouted, while following her, where everyone else is.

"What happen?" Kara said going straight to Macy's rescue.

"Ask lover boy over there" she said while pointing at me.

"John" said Kara while looking at me with a confused expression.

"I've saved us" I said while smiling.

"Yeah by killing me, you don't understand anything. He could experiment on me like his own daughter, ever thought of that. No of course you didn't. I hate you, I should never have came here" she shouted while pointing at us, then she teleported out of here.

It was dead quite then Kara turned towards me with an angry look and shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO, SHE DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS"

"I DID IT FOR US, SHE COULD SAVE US" I shouted back.

"And if she dies, her blood is on your hands" she says quietly and teleported out of here as well.