Beginning of Pinky Swear

It began when I started college.

My first year in college was his last.We were classmates in two subjects.

I start attending classes around the first to second week after they started.

My first day on my second subject, I thought I was the only girl in class, because they were all guys, and I'm the only girl. But then they said the others were absent because of the bad weather, it was raining heavily. We live in K.S.A, but we're from Philippines.

It was my first time to ever be studying around Filipinos just like me, I felt like I was an outsider. I barely know the customs and how to act around Filipinos because I spent my life around international people. From Nursery till I graduated high school  I barely meet Filipinos, let along communicate and interact with them if I meet some.

So, basically, even if I'm a Filipino, I'm still an outsider.

So, my next day, well, Rein talked to me because I didn't know that the Prof wasn't coming, actually, no one told me. So I stayed in the classroom for no reason.

By the middle of the subject, I asked if we had class, they said no. I just stayed there till the subject passed.

Since I entered the classroom till I left, he was with me. He even dropped with me to my mom.

On the third day, the girls have attended. They accompanied me throughout the day till I left.

Weeks pass, but Rein always accompanies me, whenever he's free. I dunno why he accompanies me, but, I didn't mind it, he's just a friend, so why do I need to mind it?

November, around the second week.

We were reviewing for history, then suddenly he poked me, my tickle spot. We ran from the bench we were sitting on till the quadrangle and back again till I saw a nearby friend and hid behind her, more probably I used her to block him and told her to stop him. She did. Then I ran off again. I ran for the bench where we were sitting before and stopped him.

Our days have been spent, chit-chatting with each other when we both had out free time. Till one day, on November, after we ran off, he made me do something...

The first pinky swear.

The first pinky swear we ever made was him telling me to, "Don't fall in love with me."

I asked, "Why would I?"