High School Nightmare

My last week of school as a senior and I haven't been asked out once. I haven't had one nice conversation with a guy or even a girl. I feel so alone, desperate, sad, disrespected and unwanted. Nothing in my life is good. I've been bullied throughout middle school by Frank Peterson and he made sure my life was miserable. And he did a good job. He spread rumors about me that made me seem like a total idiot. Nothing in my life was right at that time till me moved. Even when he was gone the rumors just kept spreading and spreading. My life was a disaster. Then came high school where I thought my life would be changed but I was wrong really wrong. Things got worse. I tried multiple strategies to make me seem tougher. I've tried everything. Freshman year I dyed my hair black with purple highlights that were permanent so when I found out I tried my best to take them out but nothing worked and I was the laughing stock once again. Junior year I became GOTH. I cut myself because of all the bullies and I tried to suicide. I hated myself and I was a mess. I did drugs and wasn't even wanted in the bad crowd so I have up. Sophomore year was the worst I tried to clear my name but no one would believe that I've changed. And my name Katie Lambert was forever scarred. Then came senior year where I was ignored by the entire school and didn't get accepted to any collage because of my bad rep. I had nothing left so I gave up. I moved to somewhere far. Australia.