When first time they met

Song: Blond by Black Atlass.

It took me 6 more months to get hold of me. After that I went to study law in Uk. My mother and father took divorce when I was 7 years old. But this never stopped them doing their best part towards me. They even started saving for my higher education since then. Thus it was not an issue for me to complete my education as a full time international student.

I completed my GE LLB in 2 years and 2 months were left to complete my BPTC from THE CITY University of London. During my period of education my past never stopped haunting me. In order to get on my journey, I took help of Dr. Clarke (psychiatrist) who happened to pass away 3 months back due to heart attack. I thought I would be able to make without him, but since last 2 months frequency of my phobia and panic attacks increased tremendously. Thus Dr. Clarke's assistant suggested me a psychologist Dr.Eva.

I was not really feeling comfortable to start again from scratch but my paranoia was effecting my education.
****

It  was a day of my appointment. I sighed at my tiered self before leaving the house. The thought of repeating my life again didn't let me sleep well. I get out from my car and rushed towards the building, while holding a cup of coffee as I was about 15 minutes late for my appointment.

While almost running I looked down at my watch. Suddenly I bumped into something hard and my coffee spilled all over my while blouse and maybe on that hard thing too. But who cares.

'Shit! Are you blind or something?'

'Watch your mouth, it was YOU looking elsewhere.' - his deep voice.

I looked up and my eyes met with the most beautiful blue eyes with many oceans in them. But they were annoyed. Ever so slowly my gaze dropped down on his lustrous hard mouth, pressed in thin line.
Without realising I bit my lip. My eyes went further down, from stubble on his chin to his broad chest wrapped in an elegant grey suit. Buttons of his coats were undone. Since his shirt was covered more in coffee then mine, that made it stick to chest perfectly well, making his pectoral muscles more visible.

I was looking at him ...... I was observing him ...... he saw it too ..... My heart was beating fast ...... I was mesmerised by him.

'Are you checking me out?'
His husky voice pulled me back from my trance. More irritated then before I looked back at his face, he was smirking. That sight made my breathing hitched. I flushed, I could feel heat rising in my body.

'You wish! Now move.' - I know I was rude and blame it on my brain, that hates being caught like this, that hates being vulnerable.

'Your loud mouth is not going to take you anywhere. You better learn to apologise.' His voice was so intense that I could feel it vibrating in my chest. It never happened to me before, my heart was drumming fast, but I was not the one to backdown easily.

'Fuck you,' I said hatefully.

A deep grunt escaped his chest, His eyes darkened. I couldn't grasp this new emotion emitting from his aura, but whatever it is ....... it wasn't there before. He stepped closer and leaned towards my ears. I could smell his perfume, coffee and his own exquisite musk. Nervousness took all over my nerves. In hoarse voice all he said , "YOU WISH."

With that he left me there standing, looking at the direction where he went . He dint leave me indifferent, that my stubborn self refused to admit. I was shaken because of the effect this little interaction had on me and I think he sensed it to. With hatred and annoyance I walked toward Dr. Eva's clinic.

~~~~~~~~

Who was this man?
Well you will know about him in later chapters, but 1st it's time to know about her scars more.
One childhood molestation, 2nd breakup
She will tell you all about it in Dr. Eva's office
...... IN NEXT CHAPTER.

Until then take care x