·Chapter 1·

-Your POV-

I woke up in my hotel room, groaning from having to get up at 7:00 in the morning.The sun was already shining through the window of the cheap motel I had gotten on the way to L.A. to move into my new apartment.

I rolled out of bed and went strait to the bathroom.I showered, put clothes on, and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I put my black converse on and walked out the door with my luggage.

The rest of the ride there was fine, with a few traffic jams here and there.I got to my street and pulled up to my apartment/house.

The moving truck had already been here late last night and my stuff had already been delivered

The moving truck had already been here late last night and my stuff had already been delivered. I walked into the house and noticed how beautiful the lighting was,and I loved it.I put my luggage in my room and unpacked it all.Once my room was done, I went onto my living room.I finally finished around 4:00pm and decided to call my best friend, Eadlyn.

*****
E-"hello?"
Y/n-" hey wanna come over tonight?"
E-"YESH OF COURSE YOU IDIOT"
Y/n-"ALRIGHT SEE YOU"
******hung up*****

I just sat for a minute, taking the room in.It was bigger, with tall cielings.

**BANG, CRASH****
****SOUND OF BROKEN GLASS****

Someone just broke in??!!I ran to get a crowbar that I always keep,since I live alone and skirted out the door.Once I was outside I realized what I had forgotten.MY PHONE!

I went to the neighbors house and knocked on the door.

-Jacks POV-

"Hey Jack can you pass me the soda?"jonah asked. Jack slid the pop across the counter and it spilled all over Jonah.

"Oh I'm so sorry bro,"Jack said apologetically,"here take that shirt off and I'll give you mine."I pulled off my shirt and handed it to Jonah.

****knock knock******

"I'm gonna go upstairs and get you a shirt and you go get the door."Jonah ran up the stairs.

I went to the door and unlocked it.Before I could think I slammed the door shut. There was a girl, around my age with a crowbar and was having a panic attack it seemed on our front steps. She seemed desperate so I went and got Corbyns umbrella because I knew he had had never even used it and he'd never know it was gone anyway for protection.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

"Hey," she said out of breath and quite fast"canIuseyourphone?Someonebrokeintomyhouse!"

I nodded without even thinking and ran for my phone off the kitchen counter.I tossed it too her as she had already let herself in.

-Y/n POV-

I was in such a rush and was so scared I hadn't even looked at the person at the door.They ran back and handed me the phone.

"Thank y-"I looked up at him."you-you're-jack Avery!!?!???"You had always been a fan of Why Don't We and liked Jack the most.He was so beautiful,with his curly hair, and his sweet personality that made you want to kiss him.

I had forgotten everything from the last five minutes and tackled him in a hug.

"Well hey there"Jack said smiling"but um shouldn't you call the police for your house?"

"Oh right I should get too that."You got on the phone and called 911.

***After phone call*****

"Here,"You gave him the phone back"they'll be here any minute."

You both went outside and waited until police arrived.

-Jacks POV-

I really like this girl.She seems so different,and beautiful, l can tell, it's like she was meant to be herself.And I didn't even know her name.

Hey sorry it's short I just felt that it should end there.So I hope you liked this first chapter I haven't wrote fanfiction very much:)

~emily xoxo😘