Chapter 1 - Captured

I do NOT own Hetalia, because if i did... my ships/otps would of came true already.

Italy's P.O.V

-

'I'm finished...'

Was all I thought of as I sat behind a tree covering my mouth with my shaking hand. I was currently hiding from a shady character that has been chasing me for some time. Every turn I went he followed, so I decided to just hide and hope he didnt see me run behind the tree. But of course, he did. When I heard his footsteps stop beside me I was immediately picked up by my shoulders and slammed into the tree.

I tried to run away but the man held me in place and used one hand to cover my mouth. I still tried to scream for help but was not successful, instead all I got was another slam into the tree. Still, even with my vision now going blurry, I tried to scream again. Hoping that maybe, just maybe, someone would come and help me...

Germany P.O.V

-

This idiot still screamed even when I slammed him into the tree.

"Sorry kid..." I mumbled as he now tried to kick and squirmed his way out. I picked him up and slammed him back into to tree but harder. He finally gave out and stopped moving, I put my fingers to his neck to check for a pulse. "Still breathing," I sighed as I picked him up and carried him over my sholder. While walking back to my house I started to wonder who the kid was.

'Maybe he's a soldier that was weak...'

I thought,

'Or maybe he's just a bystander that got caught up in the war... What if he has a family?! No.. What if he had a wife and child that were kidnapped by my kind and he tried to find them?!? But then I captured him and now he may never see his family again!

I mentally slapped myself for feeling pity on my prisoner, come on Germany! I'm supposed to be strong, not weak. Whats the worst that could happen? I mean, its not like this kids the Itlay.

I seriously need to stop always feeling bad for those smaller then me.

I hope you liked this chap, it took a while to write it soooo yea... .-.

If you liked this chapter leave a vote (if thats what you call them) dont forget to comment or add this to your library (I will update everyday! If I cant I'll let you guys know) and dont forget to follow! *grabs 2p America's bat and says in a creepy voice* I kNoW yOu WaNt tO...