"Losers" accomplish more

"Loser!" I yell back at her
"I'm not a loser!" Kiera starts to cry
"Yeah, sure your not" we all start to laugh
"Who just walks up to someone they just met and says 'hey I have feelings for you!' " I laugh in a sarcastic voice
"WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE PRE-SCHOOL!"she screams as she storms off

Kayden, Louis and I laugh as we walk off. The fact that girls are all over us all the time makes me laugh. Why pester me for my good looks? Go pester the Nerds for reading or the Losers for being stupid. Or that one group of girls that think they are cool.
School is boring, I never listen or do any of their crappy work. But I always get 'A's' and that's all thanks to my old man (my father) you see, my parents are very rich, so I get my father to pay for me to get good grades.
My father pays for good grades, my mother sees those grades and she thinks I'm actually doing the stupid work.
If I could get graded for being able to sneak out of class with out the teacher knowing, I could probably get an 'A' in that without my Father's help.
Maybe when I get to pick my subjects I'll do more at school. But I'm stuck with the lame subjects.
9:00-10:30 (maths)
10:30-11:30 (Sports)
11:30-12:00 (lunch)
12:30- 2:00 (science)
2:00-3:30  (English)
And that's only on Monday's. Tuesday is so much worse. But I won't bother showing that.
I just want summer break to be here. School sucks and I would so much rather being at home. Making fun of my annoying little sister than being here.
I'd even rather sitting there, playing a game with her, rather than coming to prison. 7/ hours.
Wouldn't everyone? Well except the nerds of course.

Even though the loser accomplish more then me, but I don't care. This is my life and I have the right to not get a proper education if I want.
Well by law I have to, but I don't want to...
___________________________
A/N:
I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy this story. I totally enjoyed writing this chapter at 4:00 in the morning on a school night! So yeah. Get.over.it

-Alec