another day

i wake up to my alarm blaring, i pick it up throw it against the wall and get up to start my day. After finishing my shower i go back and pick out my clothes. So now you'll see me as i truly am, im not your typical high school girl whose into pep rally and cheering. I'm more of the off to myself, heavy rock and alternative music, suffer in silence type.

So I decided to go with a shirt that said bitch, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots and some band accessories. Now normally i would avoid this shirt but it felt like a "bitch" day. i get out of house before my parents can even see what i have on.

 the walk to school was peaceful, after about 20 minutes i arrive the annoying loud Liberty High. My only mission is to find my best friend Hannah and survive this day. although finding Hannah wasn't that hard she was standing by our lockers like always. shes about the only one in this god forsaken school that i actually trust.

"hey Han!" i say excitedly. i mean come who honestly is happy the minute they see their best friend

" Y/N!" we hugged like we hadn't seen each other in years, even though it was just last night.

we spent most of the time before class talk bout anything and everything. then off to class we went. we took our usual seats in the back away from everyone else. 

the door opens and in walks this guy about my height (A/N: whatever your height is) decked out in all black.

"class! this is Cyrus, hes new here so please make him feel welcome" says the  teacher.

he turned towards all of us and i had to stifle a laugh because i saw his shirt said Asshole. he looked in my direction and i just froze. he looked over at my curiously. i sat up straight, which caused him to see my shirt so now it was his turn to laugh. 

My god the smile this man has was the most amazing thing i saw, i knew i was blushing thanks to Hannah whispering

"OOOOOO you like him, don't you Y/N?" 

when i refused to answer she got all excited and i could see the gears in her head turning with a plan to get us together. 

"Cyrus you can have the empty seat next to Y/N" said the teacher

he smirked at me, right then and there i knew i was fucked!