America

•Hayley Willis's P.O.V•

"So you're just leaving?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

James took a seat next to me and looked at me, trying to hold his tears back

"I have to" he sighed "it's my job. We want Busted to be huge in America and I believe we can do it "

I leant my head back on the couch. Taking a deep breath in I said to James

"What about us?" I let another tear roll down my cheek.

James raised an eyebrow at me "what do you mean" he grabbed my hand and had a shocked look on his face.

"Nothing's gonna change between us. We've kept our relationship a secret for months now, from your brother, from Charlie, from my family and your family. I think we can handle 3 months"

I stood up and buried my face in my hands

"3 months" I sighed "3 fucking months" I turned around to face James. He stood up and threw his arms around me keeping tight grip on me

"It's not like you won't see me for 3 months, you're coming down in the second month of us being over there. We just have to act like there is nothing between us other than being friends"

As James said that I went over everything in my head. Me and James had been in a relationship for 4 months without anyone knowing. Not my brother Matt not Charlie not anyone. We thought Matt would be uncomfortable with us being together because I was his younger sister ( by one year) and James was his band mate and his best friend. But I was 19 and I could be with whoever I wanted to be with.

" I hate hiding this from everyone" I pushed my hair out of my face.

James held my hand and pulled me closer to him

"We're not ready to tell yet though" he said leaning in for a kiss then we heard the front door swing open. We panicked and moved away from each other

"Jay? Charlie?" I could hear my brother shouting. He walked into the living room.

"Ahh James" he said as he noticed me "Hayley? Hey. What are you doing here?"

I looked at James not knowing how to answer Matt's question. He answered for me

"Uhm. She knew we were going to America tomorrow morning so she was coming to visit us before we left." He smiled and looked at me. I smiled back then looked to Matt and nodded.

"Oh cool. Speaking of going to America. Where's Charlie?"

I walked over to give matt a hug. "He's gone to see Camilla I think."

"Ah" Matt nodded hugging me back.

"Should we order some food or something?" James suggested.

"Yeah. Why not" Matt said as he picked up the phone and called a near by take away place.

•James Bourne's P.O.V•

It was about 10:30pm and we had all just finished eating and Hayley had fell asleep on the couch.

"Should I wake her?" I asked Matt whilst looking at Hayley peacefully asleep. Matt looked over at me

"Nah. Leave her. I think she wanted to stay over tonight anyway, you know because she's not gonna see us for a while"

I just nodded and smiled.

I didn't want to keep my relationship with Hayley a secret but we really weren't ready to tell anybody yet. Plus, Matt would kill me if he found out. My thoughts about the whole thing were disturbed when I heard the front door open.

"James? Matt?" Charlie shouted as he walked towards the living room.

"Yeah were in here" Matt shouted as he flicked through the channels on the tv.

"Oh he-" I interrupted Charlie

"Sh! Hayley is asleep!"

Charlie looked to the couch where Hayley was passed out asleep. He walked over to her,knelt down and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Sorry Hayls" he whispered to her.

"You all set for the morning?" He said as he got up.

Me and Matt nodded in sync with each other.

"I'm all packed. Whens our flight?" I asked.

"Our flight is at...." Charlie paused for a moment whilst getting the flight tickets out of his carry on bag "7:30 am"

Matt hit the back of his head on the wall. "That's so early we'd have to get to Heathrow Airport at like 3:30am" he moaned.

"Oh God" I moaned back. "Trying to wake you up is bad enough, but at 3;30am this is not going to be easy " I laughed.