Mein

His eyes clouded with confusion, Josef looked lost, lost in his own little world. His arms stopped rubbing your back and he gave a slight nod looking down. He patted your back and turned away from you and sat on the side of the bed with his head in the palms of his hands. You slowly crawled towards him and put your head on his shoulder, you looked up at him then brushed his hair to the side away from his face. He stuttered and have you a glance.

"Ich am not ready to be a vater, Ich don't vant our kind to see me in zhis condition."

You looked at your hands and twiddled your fingers slightly, a tear dropping down your cheek as he roughly grabbed your chin with his calloused and frost bitten fingers. He looked into your E/C eyes and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

"Josef, what are we going to do?"

He looked at the window which was in front of both of you, you wanted this baby. With Josef. But what if he didn't? Your hands were dropped by his hands and they were placed on his knees as he just stared emotionless. With quickness he got up with a huff and sigh

"Ich dun know."

He closed the door leaving you in tears, he was upset. At you. Why would he be upset? He was right though, his child. Our child, couldn't see him as a serial killer. They could become influenced and become a serial killer themselves. You didn't want that, your mother wouldn't be happy with you, especially your stone cold brute of a father. You cried harsher, you loved Josef, but you loved the baby too. You found out not even a couple hours ago, but you loved it dearly, almost more then yourself.

————————
Hours after sobbing
————————-

Your name was called through the house to eat dinner, you brushed your tears away and began to walk down the long stairs being careful not to fall. Your sight caught Josef siting at the table, he looked rather agonized and uptight you sat down beside him and looked at him with red eyes, you didn't return the gaze. He just stared at his food and swirled it around with his fork, he stood up with no hesitation as the fork smashed into the plate and the chair screeching loudly. Everyone looked at him confused as he scraped his plate off and threw it into the sink. Alyssa instantly looked at you with confusion and shock, her hand pressed against your back. You shoved your hands into your face and began to sob, a Russian voice breaking the silence of your sobs.

"Leetle gorl okay?"

You shook your head as a chair slide against the wood floor and a big pair of hands pressed against you, they held you gently. A massive thumb pulled your chin into his palm

"Doktor hurt lettle Gorl?"

You nodded and he patted you, you quickly got up and laid in bed, holding your stomach. Josef hadn't been seen for a while, but you really didn't care. Because you were certain he wouldn't be if you were missing at this unfortunate time. You laid there. Sobbing, completely hopeless of the outcomes of this situation. You felt a ping of pain go through your stomach and you gave a loud whimper and held it tightly against yourself. You had to go see Alyssa, you needed someone.

"Alyssa?"

You opened the door slightly and what was in your eyesight was terrifying, Mundy was laying above Alyssa pounding away. You instantly closed the door and put your hands against your eyes in embarrassment.