Journey to the Future

I'm normal. Well, I'm not. I live in the trees most days and nights waiting, waiting for him. He tried to hurt me and shoot me down because I'm not normal but I'm hiding, hiding from the lies that he supplies. Why he would hurt me I don't know.  But he tried to hunt me because I'm not normal. My arm still hurts from where he grabbed me, injecting his lies into my bloodstream so that I could read right through him and his dark shadows. Even though he hurt me I watched/want to see him. I could meet him but I shouldn't.

I looked down from my view.  I could see  red marks on my pale skin . I could see him walking, walking on the leaves that screamed as they were trod on. I was high up sitting on a branch as I saw him wreck my home. I watched him ruin my memories and make a bigger hole in myself.  I grabbed my bag and ran jumped down from the tree and watched him look for me, but I was running, running away to the future and running from y past. I ran through the woods and the trees and they swiped past me wishing they were me. I ran so fast that I almost fell. My  feet were losing control but I couldn't stop incase he would find me and leave me to rot. I'm normal.My pale skin reflected the light that nested into my skin.   I kept running until I came to a clearing, there was a lake.  The lake reflected the moonlight and the trees. The water waved as my lift arrived there was a figure standing on the front of the boat, watching me. I decided to make eye-contact and stand. Brave.

It came closer and the figure became more vivid. His broad shoulders shone through the light and could recognise him. He stopped and beckoned me to come to him o I did. I ran as fast as I could over the water as it echoed my footsteps as I drew nearer I decided to take in the setting as would never come here again. I climbed the boat and got on board. The water which had been on deck was slippery but I chose to ignore it leading to my injury. A loud bang vibrated through the air, birds cleared the forest and flew away up into the air so that I couldn't see them. I sat on the ground and shouted, 'Go!'. Suddenly the boat moved and turned rapidly so that I slide to starboard.  I screamed but then shut myself up. I decided to walk around the cabin which sat on the boat. I walked over to the figure and smiled. I hadn’t in days an the figure turned around, it was my best friend Zack. I walked over to him as he opened his arms beckoning me in. I hugged him a felt warm . I thanked him as we sailed away. He gave me some food.