Introduction!

As the show started, every single participant looked excited. This was the first season of 4 Elements Challenge where the participants will leave everything in the tracks just for the reward. But out of all the 32 participants, only one (boy or girl) will get the name of The Master of the 4 Elements.

The host, Lily Heart, was walking to the participants. "Welcome teams!" She said as the participants cheered. "You all accepted to be part of 4 Elements Challenge. Team Fitness (orange), Team Renovated (red), Team Models (purple), Team Deportists (magenta), Team Comedians (aqua), Team Fighters (blue), Team Actors (green), and Team Conductors (brown). All of you will want the Gran prize and have the privilege to be called "The Master of The 4 Elements".

The participants cheered more. They all wanted to come because of the prize but also because it was like a vacation. But there is one thing, there is no internet as 4 Elements Challenge is all outside. They had to leave their electronics when they entered.

"Teams, the first track will be on The Gran Track of Terra. Today, one of the teams will get eliminated" Lily said. "Ok, Actors, first question goes to you". Actors nodded. "Sub Zero, out of all the elements, which team do you think will be a easy time beating?" Lily asked. "I say Team Comedians, they don't take things seriously" Sub Zero said. Team Comedians laughed a bit.

Sorry for short introduction, I'm roplaying in my other account. Part 2 will be out maybe tomorrow because I don't have my phone and I am using my dad's hotspot. So I might not be active in the next few days.