Chapter 2

J-Hope POV

It's been like three hours since Jimin left the house. Everyone was worried, and we were more worried since it started raining really hard. I know he couldn't handle the situation with Taehyung and Jungkook.

I was well aware of Jimin's feeling for Jungkook since I had always been watching him from a side. I couldn't sit around and wait for him anymore so I went to look for him. I told Jin before I left.

As I was running and calling Jimin's name I saw a bunch of people gathering around someone. It looks like there was an accident, and I was going to let the people handle but then, I saw a glimpse of the person lying on the ground.

It looks like Jimin and I could feel my eyes getting teary. I ran to the crowd and pray that it wouldn't be Jimin. I was scared that it was going to be Jimin. When I pass through the crowd I could hear the ambulance.

The scene in front of me bring to my knee and I started hugging the boy in front of me. I was sobbing while whispering you're going to be OK.

Author POV

J-hope was crying and mumbling words when the ambulance got there. They took care of Jimin and J-hope was sitting beside him in the ambulance. Fear was all he could think of. Losing the person he adore the most and the person who has helped him through his most difficult times was beyond unthinkable. He wished it was him who lying there. Lost in his thoughts, they finally arrived at the hospital and Jimin was immediately taken to the emergency room. He called Jin and told him that Jimin was in an accident and that he was in the emergency room.

Jin POV

I was looking outside for them. I have this bad feeling that something bad was going to happen to one of them. I just stare outside and I heard my phone. "Hyung, Jimin was in an accident and he's in the emergency room right now" was what Jin heard before I even said hello.

My mind was blank. My brain was processing what I just heard. I couldn't reply anything and I fell on my knees and start sobbing. Namjoon was beside me and he took the phone, and he kept saying hello, but I guess he didn't get any reply. He came and hug me as I keep on crying.

I try to tell him, but no words leave my mouth. He hugs me tighter and whispers "Take a deep breathe" "It's ok."