He Lookin'

Aria [Aw•Ri•Uh] POV

Hopping out of the shower, I threw on my already picked outfit. Looking over myself, I decided I was complete. A superman crop tank, newspaper leggings, & combat boots were my outfit.

I did some last minute adjustments though. Carefully, I slipped on the necklace my dad gave me before he died. It had Aria written in cursive, real silver. I shifted my hair, so I could glide my glasses onto my face. You know those nerd looking glasses? I had those. Last but not least, I fixed my hair to the side.

"Ari! C'mon!" Ashton yelled from downstairs.

I grabbed my baby lips, iPhone 5s, and splatter paint rucksack while hurrying to descend down the stairase.

"Bye ma" I kissed my mom on the cheek then walked outside. Ashton was just about to pull out, rude.

He glared at me as we entered the car, making an unbearable staring contest. We both burst out laughing when we blinked and pulled out the driveway. We didn't have to drive to school. It was literally a minute away.

Ashton & I were both in starting out senior year. Though Ashton was older than me, because of his birthday. He was September 3rd 1995. I was born September 1st 1996. Very close birthdays, huh?

As we pulled up to Lake Pointe High School, home of the bulldogs, students were scattered around outside. But through the midst of the crowd, Janae.

Quickly hopping out of the car, I grabbed my bag and headed over to my best friend. I've known her since pre-k. She been with me through thick & thin. Soon enough, you'll learn my problem. Or as I think, main problem.

As I passed each person, they had much to say. Boys, asking for numbers. Girls, yelling at me cause those boys were their boyfriends.

Can't keep my name out their mouths huh? Guess it tastes nice.

"Nae!!" I yelled hugging her.

"Ari!!" She exclaimed.

"Bitches!!!" We turned around and locked eyes with Delilah. If y'all ain't know, she my second main best friend.

We ran towards her. You know how in movies, when people run to give people a hug? Well you see, we were expirementing. Let's just say , we failed.

Just when we thought we were doing awesome, we collided. Quickly we dropped to floor, but in my mid-fall , someone caught me. I was brought to stand back up on my two feet, then turned around to meet this 'hero'.

"King.." I trailed off.

"No thank you?" He asked.

"Thanks...I guess" I looked at my friends, struggling to stand up caused by the impact of their fall, "Anyways bye"

As we began to walk off, a strong arm pulled me back. I was gently pinned up against my locker. The bell rang, everyone was out of sight. It was just King & I.

"Do you need something?" I asked confused at his actions. Damn his grip was hard, he was good at restraining people.

"Excuse me?" He asked with an attitude.

"Listen, King. I ain't playing this shit today okay? You always gotta be messing with a bitch." I spat, still trying to release myself.

"You such a bitch. I was finna ask you out. But nah, you probably a thot anyways" He spat back, letting go of me.

"If a thot is someone that is smarter than you, then yes I'm a thot. So fuck off" I grabbed my bag and ran down the hall.

Lookin' Ass Nigga