Prologue

In the time before time, IS created the bright. They were majestic and beautiful in all their splendor and glory. They were to consume the darkness and make way for the creation of our world. Then IHS appointed one who would be the most beautiful bright. He would rule over all the other bright and was named Kae, for all names he would make his own would begin with K. And IHS gave him three eyes that opened into two worlds so that he could see much of the creation that IHS had made. He also gave him arms numerous as the stars and many as the sand on the sea shore.

Kay rejoiced and was proud. He bosted in all of his glory saying "look, I am now in the likeness of IHS, even him!" But then something happened that K could never have foreseen. IHS created humans and made them in his own image. They were beautiful and good in the eyes of IHS. When K found them in their great spectacle he was enraged, believing he was the master creation, for Kay was erragent and proud for his own sake. So he cursed this creation and said "For now I know that IHS has betrayed me." Since he had not foreseen the great plan that IHS was constructing.

Kay then planted a doubt in the minds of the bright, so that when they looked upon the humans they might chose to commit sin in the sight of IHS. And Kay began to whisper to those who listen and tell them that IHS has no meaning. In the end he caused many to sin, weather bright or creature, or even human. And Kay became the enemy.