I swear to he Arabian Gods he hates me.

(ok quick update i am ok but i didn't see the doctor because of the bloody star but i am A ok...NOW OFF TO THE STORY!!!!!)

Jason P.O.V

It broke my heart as i walked away from Damian hearing his cries as i quickly walked down the stairs to everyone in the Batcave,"Hey Jay,why is Damian crying up there?"Tim asks once i am down in the cave.I take a deep breath in and show them the pills,"Why in the world do those have Kara's name on it?"Tim asks as he grabbed it in my hand,"PILLS FOR TURNING YOU ANEREXIC?"Tim screams as he stood up like lighting then tossed them at Dick as he began going to call someone from the Justice League,"Hey Ti-"Was that Kon's voice?"Is Kara off her Skinny meds?"Tim inturups,"No...Why?"He asks as he folds his arms,"Well we found out today that Damian was taking them,"Tim says as Dick gave him the bottle to show Kon."Wait she said she was out of that bottle,One sec,KARA LOIS KENT GET YOU ASS OVER HERE NOW!"Son yells as Kara flew in once her name was yelled by her older brother,"Yah Kon,Oh hey T-bird,"She says as she sat down flew by her brother,"Kara explain this."Tim says as he shows up the pills that Damian was taking before i caught him,"Uh...I think Dad is calling me so i gotta,"She says as she began to walk out"Kara.Please."Tim pleads,"He said,"Damian said he felt like he was getting fatter so ii gave him one just one pill and he said that worked so i gave him the rest of the bottle."She says as she began to fiddle with her fingers as she looked down,"How long has this been going on Kara?"Dick asks,"Since school started back in August for me."She says,"God Kara 5 months?He must have barely and fat in him."Kon says,"I'm so so sorry!I thought he needed it!"She says as she begins bawling,"Kara its ok we are gonna take care of him now."I say as i came into the frame,"HOLY KRYPTON!JASON!!!!"Kon and Kara yell at the same time,"Hello!"I respond,"Hey Kon thanks for saving Damian!"I say then began to walk upstairs to talk to the crying teen in my room.

___________________________________________________________

When i went up to my room i walked in to see Damian red eyes and when he saw me he turned away,"How are you my protector?"He asks after some time,"BabyBat I couldn't have let you kill yourself."I say as i move in by his side and try hold to hold his hand but he took it away,"In Arabian culture(i don't know if this is true but in my universe it is)the protector is someone who-"I inturupt him,"Who always stands by there side and never shuts down their opinion,But BabyBat with your conditions y-""So what about my conditions?"I keep going ignoring that,"With your conditions you can't be taking that,Kara takes that cause the Doctor said she has to maintain that weight limit or else she will become rouge."I say as he continues to look away from me,"BabyBat-"I catch myself,"Damian,Look at me,"I say grabbing his chin and move it my my direction to make him look at me,"I know you don't like me right now, but i just came back into your life after 12 years so i think you can't hate me right no-ph!"I get interrupted by lips on mine with a deep passion,I didn't hesitate to return the kiss as i wrapped my arms around his waist as he wraps his arms around my neck as if he were to afraid to let go.We let go after what felt like an eternity,In reality was only a couple of seconds, and we lay are foreheads on eachother breathing heavily,"Was that your way of telling me to shut up?"i ask with a smirk, he chuckles before answering,"Yeah.So...Ja-"He gets interrupted by Alfred through the comm in my room,"Master Damian the doctors just called and they said if you are up for it you may do the surgery now."He says,"Call them back and tell them,"He looks at me in the eyes before he continues,"Tell them,Yes."i smile brightly at him and then pick him up by the waist and got off the bed and spun him around and then after i spin him we kiss as Dick and Tim walk in.

__________________________________________________________________

710 words.

but............

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ok ill stop but se you in the next chapter!!