Chapter : Two [Edited]

Narrator's POV:

Hokage's Manson

Naruto is still working on paper work on his birthday that he forgot. He wanted to finish the paper work to spend time with his lovely wife Sakura Uzumaki Namikaze and his children's. It's dark out side now.Shizune left an hour ago. Naruto got up from his desk and saw a scroll. 

Naruto's Mind

Kurama I going to put a protective seal around you.

Kit what's going on?

I found a scroll and I think it's some kind of trap. I don't want you to get hurt.

End Of Naruto's Mind

Naruto doing a hand-sign at a fast paste. 

Naruto:  seal berrier!

Poof!

The seal is activates. Naruto opens the scrolls.

Boom!

The back of his office explode. The powder was in the scroll. Naruto flew and hit on the ground hard bleeding unconscious.  Shiksmaru  herd the explosion. He rushes towards  the Hokage's Manson. Shikamaru is shock. He saw naruto but his body changed into a little boy on the ground unconscious.

Shikamaru's POV:

I came to find naruto. Today is his birthday. The Rockies and I plan to have a surprise party since he never had one.  As I got close towards the Hokage's Manson. I heard an explosion. What the hell is going?  I was shock when I saw him. He got turn into a little boy. I pick him up and rush him towards hospital.

(Time-skip)

Konohas Hospital

Narrator's POV:

Sakura with her kids rush towards the hospital after shikamaru's clone told her what happen to her husband. The rest of the Rockies arrive at the hospital with Kakashi and Iruka. 

Sakura: "Shikamaru what happen to Naruto-kun?"

Shikamaru frowns.

Shikamaru: I don't know.

Skikamaru: I went to get for the party but I heart an explosion on the Hokage's Manson. I found him bleeding on the ground unconscious.

The nurse walks into the eating room.

Sakura: How is my husband?"

Nurse: Lady-Sakura Naruto-sama is going to fine. He is resting. I got his wounds heal. Please follow Sakura-San. I will show you where his room is.

Sakura: Hai

Sakura and the rest follow the nurse.

The nurse opens the door and enters the room.  Sakura saw a little boy sleeping with a lot of bruises on his arms.

Akio: Mommy who is he?

Akio ask his mother. He saw an injured little boy that looks a lot like him.

Sakura: That is your father Sochi. Something made his body turn to a little boy.

Akio is shock: Tou-san?

A few minutes later Little naruto woke up.

Little Naruto: Where am I?

Ino: Look forehead naruto is awake.

Tick marks appears on her forehead.

Sakura: Ino-pig.

Naruto looks around his surrounding. He saw a lot of people in the room. He is frighten because he thinks they are going to attack him.

Little Naruto: " Jiji!"

Little Naruto: "Jiji help me !"

Little Naruto: "What did you to Jiji?!"

Little Naruto starts sobbing: " Help! I didn't kill anyone!

Sakura: Who is Jiji?"

Shikamaru: Sakura Jiji is what naruto used to call Sandaime-San.

Naruto backed away closer the cover while trembling in fear.

_____________________________

End of Chapter ~2
Don't forget to vote and comment.