Chapter 1

"Fingerprints please." No.

"Index finger... Middle finger" I didn't do it.

"Thank you, you may proceed" I promise I didn't.

=2052=

Indobi Training Center, a place were the insane live. One by One. A single girl, 13, Jinchki Wimmer. She is the key to everything. Everyone. People piled into the large building, hopping to see loved ones that have been driven to the dark side.

"You ready?" A girl asked.

A large room, the front containing a big projection screen. Huge groups of people sat in neon orange chairs. All of them ha black letters and number codes carved into them. Everyone anticipating the ones not seen in multiple days.

"Jinchki, I'm not sure about this." Another girl said.

Insanity Inmates, as they call them, toppled into the room, One by One. Orange jumpsuits shone brightly among the other dull clothing. The same despicable combinations found on the chairs, engraved on the orange pieces of cloth.

"It'll be fine, I'll get us out."

A girl with a shaved head, the remains of her hair spiked into a Mohawk. The tips dipped in electric yellow bleach. The orange jumpsuit taken off her shoulders and tied around her waist, a black tank top underneath. Keyboards and large lights moved and clicked around the entire front of her torso. He paper white skin shone with the color of the blinking lights. The snake bites on her lip twitched as she worked. Jinchki Wimmer, a well known name in the facility. Her friend, was just the opposite. Black hair cut short and only showing part of one eye, which were covered by thin rimmed glasses. The orange, zipped jumpsuit complemented her rather tan skin. She watched as her cell mate clicked the board as well as the blue glowing air. Everything came to connect to a white computer that read 'Danger!' On the side of it. Allen Dwaynee, the friend of the most well known name.

"As soon as the slides how for the family starts, I'll press this button and my camera will turn on." Jinchki explained.

Allen nodded in disbelief on how skilled her friend was.
One more click and the computer turned a bright red color. Jinchki sighed in relief as she closed the contraption. "Now all we have to do is wait." She said. Her husky voice bounced off of the metallic chamber. All of the levitating keyboards and lights had disappeared before her eyes and she looked from right to left.

"So, what's the first thing you want to do when you get out?" Allen asked while pressing the soles of her shoes together.

Jinchki felt her mouth begin to water, "Eat some of my moms strawberry muffins.~" she hummed. Allen smiled and stuck her pointer finger into her mouth. She sucked at it lightly before trying to talk.

"Well, I want to see my dad." her words were slurred together and didn't sound clear, all except Dad.

Jinchki smiled and leaned forward. She flicked the smaller girls nose and made the glasses that were balancing on the tip of her nose sit at an odd position. Allen threw her head back in attempt to put them back into place, and succeeded.

As if on cue, the almost silver laptop chirped a quiet tune. Jinchki opened it and gave a big, toothy grin.

"It's time." she said.

Shivers ran down the others spine as the sky grin was displayed. 'She's scary when she's like this.' Allen thought. Jinchki pulled out a small camera and set it on the ground, and pressing a few buttons. The camera turned on and static could be heard from the large screen below. The connection soon stabilized and Jinchki and Allen were live.