Silent treatment

"Baby? Please talk to me, I told you I'm sorry."

Shawn pleads after I found out that he spent time with an ex of his.

I turn up the volume of the TV as an attempt to drown him out.

"It didnt mean anything. She just wanted to catch up. And shes happily engaged now."

He says and he scoots closer. I scoot away from him, my back hitting the arm of the couch.

"Baby please. Talk to me. She wasn't anything compared to you."

I once again turn up the volume. He takes the remote from my hand,turns off the tv and sets it out of my reach. In response I take out my phone and began to go on it. Only for it to be taken away from me. I turn my face away from him and cross my arms.

"Fine. Since you are giving me the silent treatment, I guess I have to fuck the words out of you."

I didnt dare look at him but I could tell he was smirking. I feel him move across towards me and begin to move his hands on my legs. I huff and roll my eyes at him for his attempts.

He takes me by surprise when he grabs my legs and pulls me down so I am laying down. He quickly moves to is on top of me. I can feel his gaze burning into me but I refuse to look at him.

He slowly leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Just  one word. And that's all to make this stop." And with that he begins to slowly kiss my neck.

I dont think I want this to stop. My eyes flutter shut when he begins to suck harshly on my neck. My hands lay by my side and clench to stop themselves from latching onto his hair.

His lips move to mine and I dont kiss back. He notices what I am doing. One of his hands slowly run down my stomach into my panties, where he enters a finger into me.

My mouth flies open which gives shawn an opportunity to slide his tongue in. I finally kiss back and can feel Shawn smirk in the kiss. I refuse to give him satisfaction.

"Sooner or later you wont be able to stop screaming my name."

He removes his fingers and presses his boner into my pelvis. My eyes open and watch as he begins to pull his shirt off and pull down his pants. I cant help but look at his perfect torso and travel to his massive erection.

He chuckles deeply as he begins to pull down my panties, while making eye contact.

"If only that shirt would come off."

  He gives me one final look before leaning and giving me a kiss and trailing up my body towards my lips. With one last kiss he leans up and opens a condom and rolls it on.

He lowers himself down again and slowly he thrusts himself into me. Stretching me so deliciously. My mouth opens and I exhale loudly latching onto his broad shoulders.

He groans slightly as he begins to thrust. First starting off agonizingly slow but works his way up.

"Come on baby. Say my name. I want the neighbors to hear you." 

He quickens his pace and I become breathless.

"Say it." He growls and begins pounding his hips into mine.

My eyes roll back and my words become choppy"

"Sh- aw-n" Is all I could muster as he still continued.

"Louder." As his thrust him begins tonsuck harshly on my neck which sends me over the edge.

"SHAWN" My nails rake his back as I ride out my high.

"Almost there baby." He says as he face is contorted.

A few strokes later he comes. His face contorting even tighter and he groans. Breathless he pulls out and sits on the couch looking at me tiredly. He gives me a smile and I compose myself.

I sit up and give him a kiss on the cheek and whisper.

"I wasnt even mad." He looks at me and chuckles.

"You are wicked" he shakes his head while chuckling.