Kim Seokjin (Jin)

He is called worldwide handsome wich is true. He likes to say dad jokes, but not everyone laughs at them. Suga seems a bit distant and does not react when Jin says one of his 'lejindary' dad jokes.

He is very good at cooking and driving.

His role in the group is visual and vocal. His voice is strident and he can touch high notes.

Jin is also the oldest from the group. He is 25 years old. He was born in Gwacheon.

Everyone calls his laugh a windshield wiper laugh. He gained lots of nicknames trough the years, like Car door guy, because he looked so handsome when he got up from the car to walk on the red carpet. Also, nicknames like Third guy from the left, Pink Princess or Worldwide Shoulder because of his very wide shoulders.

Jin likes to eat a lot and his Vapp live streams are called Eat Jin. He also had animals, Sugar Gliders.

Let me show you some more photos of him.

He is a guy you want to marry with now

He is a guy you want to marry with now. Look at his perfect face and details.

Here we have his blonde dyed hair

Here we have his blonde dyed hair. Original hair color is brown wich is for every Bangtan member.

Am I dreaming? No. This is the reality. Hoping that you already fell in love with him, I can show you just one more photo and then let's start talking about Kim Namjoon (RM)

 Hoping that you already fell in love with him, I can show you just one more photo and then let's start talking about Kim Namjoon (RM)

You will never regret if you choose him as your bias.

+ Pre-Debut little story

At the start, Jin didn't know how to dance and sing. He had to learn all of these. But, because of his acting talents (and maybe because of his handsomeness), BigHit let him debut in Bangtan.