Chapter 21

I couldn't concentrate in chemistry because I was watching Mercedes, no sex for two weeks. I'm pretty sure me and Mercedes are still dating, if dating isn't talking. I was going crazy.

I threw like five notes at her but she just picked them up and shoved them in her pocket, followed by a dirty look, but what really pissed me off was when she kept touching Shane's thigh. I know when Mercedes flirts cause you can see it in her face.

Here and there he would whisper in her ear and she would blush, and then I could see her lips whisper in his ear. He didn't blush, but something was rising and it wasn't Jesus.

*Flashback*

"You guys seem even more happier than before" Mercedes mom beamed

"Yes, yes we are" Mercedes grinned

I couldn't help but smile back, but than it quick went away when Mr.Jones gave me a "Don't even think about it look".

Mercedes kept her hands on the table because if her dad saw he would suspect the worst. I set my hand on her knee, and then slowly moved up. She didn't seem to notice until I got to my final destination and she choked on her water and gave me a "You idiot" look.

*End of Flashback*

As we walked out of class I could see that Shane tried to hold her hand, but Mercedes walked the other way. I knew that she wasn't over me and part of her didn't want to let go either.

I was going go to get her back, but first I had to get ready for my parents.

*Author Note*

Sorry guys, that I didn't add more detail about how Sam has changed, but I am only going to 25 chapter\parts so I can start the sequel! I am debating having the sequel be Mercedes POV the whole way through because this one was all Sam!

P.S. The sequel is called "Never Okay"

Oxox

-Aly