Chapter 8: Back on the road

Well Chicago was quite interesting.... If I do say so myself. During the bonfire Chris brought along his new "girlfriend". He just meet her like two hours ago. I mean he is free to do what ever he wants with any girl. I just hope he doesn't take her along with him.

--- Two days later ---

Well its back on the road for us! We are driving somewhere that is eight hours from here. I think I'll sleep most of it out because I have been staying up late and waking up really early.

I'm talking to a guy. He said something, but I don't understand what she says, but I know what he means. It makes me run. But why? Now I'm running through a crowd. I look up on stage and see Jordan and his band, singing a song. I don't know what song, but as soon as Jordan looking at me and the next song plays, it makes me want to run even faster.

I ran, finally I'm at the end of the croud. I can see the gates that lead to where our buses are parked. Now I know I have done this before. I ran up to a bus with white letters and I know its the right place. I ran up the three steps and ran for the mirror. I'm crying? Why? Was it because of what that guy said? I can hear my name being yelled. I start shaking, I can feel hands on me but I don't know whose they are because no one else is on the bus.

"Lauren! Wake up!!!"

I was asleep. Great.. That same dream I had two years ago is back. Well it was never gone, it just came once in awhile. It hasn't been back for sixth months.

"Sorry, did I scream?'

"No. You started crying and whimpering and you said my name. What were you dreaming of?"

"Oh its nothing... It's... well... it's just complicated. Let's leave it as that."

"Well, I hate to see you cry. You can tell me anything!"

"I know, but its something I just need to discuss with someone that knows the story behind it."

"Ok. I'll leave you along for a bit."

I don't know who to talk to about this. My parents, but then they will think that I should come home. Maddie is probably sleeping, and I don't think I told her about my dream before. Westen!!

**Text Convo**

Me: Hey remember that dream that i had 2 yrs ago?

Westen: yeah, did u have it again?

Me: yeah i dont no what 2 think

Westen: maybe u will find out while ur on tour. if u get hurt heres a heads up 'i told u so'

Me: stop westen! u no i really like jordan and chris is a close friend.

Westen: sry... did u find out y u were running?

Me: i think so. i think it was something that this guy said. then when i saw jordan i wanted to run faster.

Westen: told u jordan was gunna hurt u

Me: thanks once again.... i think that i shld just stop talkin to u... u r such a downer! bye

After I hit the send button, I felt horrible. I really think I should say sorry.. but what if he doesn't forgive me.

Me: west, im sooo sry! i didnt mean it. its just tht u r always tellin me what to do and what not to do. plz 4give me.... (:?

I didn't get at text back from him. There goes one of my best friends... Could things go worse?

I laid there think about what I did for the past 15 minutes. Finally I got up and sat down on the couch and started crying.

"What's the matter Lauren!?"

"I mess almost everything up!"

"Thats not true! What happened?"

"I sent a rude text to Westen, now he is mad and probably never wants to talk to me again!"

"Why did you send the text?"

"Well, he is alway telling me to stay away from you and Chris because he think that you are going to hurt me. I told him that he needs to stop being such a downer. I know it sounds stupid, but we never fight or call eachother names."

"Well if he truly is your friend, he will forgive you! But in the mean time, I am here for you!"

"I know you are."

I don't know if I fell asleep again because I still didn't catch up with my sleep or if I was tired from all the crying.