Me V.S. Them.

"I'll be your sunshine. I promise as long as I'm alive, I'll try and make you happy." I texted her.

"Really?! Do u promise? <3" She replied within seconds.

"Forever."

I waited. And waited. And waited some more. I checked my phone for the hundred time. An hour. A whole hour for her to respond. Will she respond? I mean.. She's a cheerleader.. A blonde, green eyed, fair skinned, beautiful cheerleader. And shes mine.. Or, at least I hope she is.. Im just a black haired, green eyed emo loser.. But--

"Hey guess whut" She finally responded.

"What?" It annoys me the way she doesn't use grammer when she text but it is texting after all.

"You're a sucker >=) "

"What do you mean?"

"Ha.. U thought i actually liked you ! Ur so dumb. Tht little 'Sunshine' you said is so stupid ! Guess whos gonna C tht tomorrow at skool !"

My mouth suddenly went dry. She.. She said she loved me! She wouldn't tell Josh... Would she?! "Please, Katie!! Please don't tell Josh!!"

"Toooo late !"

I bit my lip.

"So how do u feel now, little goth boy?" She asked, probably mocking me.

"Like my heart just fell out of my chest and shattered on the floor." I replied.

"I'm sorry.."

"No you're not."

"I know ! Bye Bye, Jake-y !"

I sighed. Hell. Hell will be awaiting for me tomorrow. I can only pray. Too bad there's no god.

I woke up the next morning to find I was late. Again. Getting up I dashed over to get dressed and get essentials needed for school. Running outside I was just in time to catch the bus. I boared and sat right behind the bus driver man/woman. I feel kind of bad not knowing the bus drivers gender but it's awfully hard to know...

"Hey dick! You're in my seat!"

Oh crap...

"Get out of my seat man!" Man? Josh must have not seen my face yet...

I got up and turned around to go to a different seat only to be punched in the stomach by Josh's big tan hands.

"Oof!" I moaned then fell to the ground. I looked up expecting to see Josh's brown hair and brown eyes but instead Katie.

"Aww. You decided to show up after all huh? Sucks for you."

The sat in the seat and began to makeout as I layed limp for a moment on the floor. I finally got up from the floor and sat in the very back seat where no one would see. Bringing out my pocket knife I took one last glance at katie. She didn't seem to care who was watching her and Josh. I couldn't take it anymore. I looked down and added to my hundreds of scars. But this isn't over... Not by a long shot... I wasn't giving up that easily. Not now. They'll see. I'll keep living and breathing and they can suck it.

_________________________________________________________

What do you think for my first story? :) I really don't know what else to say here.. sooooo bye!