Chapter One - A New Beginning

Keith was in the backseat of his adopted parent's truck with their son, Keith's older adoptive brother (and only friend), Shiro. They were on their way to their new home in Altea. Their parents had decided it was good for Keith to have a new start since he had been in Texas his whole life, they also thought it might help him move along from his Mother and Father's death. Keith didn't really think it would work but that didn't stop them. Right now Keith was listening to his favorite band, My Chemical Romance, and staring at the scenery from the window of the truck.

About another two hours they had gotten to their new house. With not much in Keith's suitcase it was quite light so he could carry it. It's not like he had very much in the first place, he had left most of it behind because he thought he wouldn't have needed it. He walked inside the empty house with his phone in one hand and the handle of his suitcase in the other. Shiro walked in behind him with a few boxes and set them down. Shiro was pretty strong, he would get up at 3:00 am each morning before school to go work out at the local gym. On the other hand, Keith wasn't very strong. He didn't work out, or even went outside for that matter unless it was a small walk around the neighborhood when he needed some fresh air.

Shiro smiled at Keith, "So how do you like the new house?" Keith looked up at the taller man, "It's okay I guess" he replied back with a shrug. Shiro ruffled his hair and brought the boxes into his room, Keith walked his suitcase into his own.

{Time skip brought to you by a not very talented writer}

After the family had gotten done unpacking and cleaning up a knock was heard at the door. His Mom looked at Keith, "Hey can you get the door for me, Keith?" Keith sighed and nodded heading to the door and opened it to reveal a boy a few inches taller then him with sun kissed skin, silky brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes like the sparkling sea. He was wearing a gray long sleeved shirt with blue sleeves and blue collar. The boy spoke, "Hi, I saw you guys move in and I thought i would come by to say hi and welcome to the neighborhood!" he said with a smile. "Uh, thanks. Who are you?" Keith asked the taller boy. "Oh sorry i should have introduced myself. The name's Lance" he said and extended his arm out for a hand shake. Keith looked at his hand and back at Lance, "um..I'm Keith" he said and could feel his face start to heat up. Now the thing is, Keith was gay and Lance was well..pretty attractive, so Keith couldn't help but blush at the gorgeous boy standing right in front of him!

Lance smiled, "Well if you need anything or want to hang out or something I just live right next door." Keith nodded, "Okay I'll u-uh remember that." Lance walked away and Keith went inside. His Mom looked at him, "So, who was that?" Keith looked towards him, " Oh it was just a boy from next door" he replied and blushed. "Oh? Was he cuuute?~" Shiro said walking out of his room towards the two. Keith blushed bright red and hid his face, "S-SHIRO WHY!?" he yelled at his brother, voice cracking slightly. Shiro laughed at his little brother's reaction, "Someone has a crush!" Shiro shouted. Keith gave him the bird and went to his room, shutting the door. He sat on his bed and thought for a couple minutes.

Did he have a crush?

He looked out of his window and saw Lance outside without a shirt on and he turned fifty shades of red.

This was going to kill him..