☆♡ Principal of the Thing X Reader ♡☆

This story might be short.... but I hope this story is lit I'm just saying, hope you like the story, Cute_Emo_Enderman...out! Oh, and by the way the fanfiction of Baldi X Reader is mostly about Y/N...

Y/ N's P.O.V
This is the second day of Summer School with Baldi, I opened those doors saw Baldi again.

"Hello, Y/N!" Baldi cheerfully said

"Hello Baldi" I said as I hugged him

"You can walk around the school but you must come back at 10:30 sharp!" Baldi said as he kissed my cheek and went to his classroom.

I walked around saw a guy with a stipe grey turtleneck sweater and black pants.

"Hello, I'm the Principal of the Thing, you must be Y/N" The principal said as he shaked my hand.

"Hello Mr. Principal, it's so nice to meet you" I said

"Do you want something to drink? You seem thirsty" The Principle said with worry

"Nah, it's fine" I said

"Ok, well... see you later then" The principal said

While when I was walking, I saw a girl with a red dress, blue jeans, and brown shoes.

"I wanna play with someone!" The girl said

"Hello, I'm Y/ N, what's your name?" I asked

"I'm playtime, would you like to play with me?" Playtime asked as she gave me her jumprope

"Sure, I would love to!" I said as a got the jumprope and started jumping.

"1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 - lets do it sometime!" Playtime cheered and ran

I heard the bell rang...I ran to Baldi's class but, something was holding me back, I looked and it was the Principal. But something was different, his eyes were now black.

⚠Smut Warning⚠

"No running in the halls, detention for you~" The principal said as he picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

He slapped me in the ass, I yelped and as he went to his office and put me in his desk. He locked the door and closed the curtains, he suddenly pinned me to the wall and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed back, it was deep and passionate. He slowly took off my F/C sweater. He kissed in my neck with his tongue, I moaned softly as he slowly unclipped my bra. He sucked my hard bud while massaging the other one, I loudly moaned in pleasure. I felt something rubbing my panties, it was his long and slender fingers inside my skinny jeans, my panties were now soaking wet.

"S-Stop... please" I moaned

I looked at him in the eyes, his eyes were now normal, but his eyes were full of lust.

"This is your punishment~" he said as he slowly took off my pants but I hold it back

"Can't you at least take off your clothes?" I said

"Fine..." he groaned

He took off his grey turtleneck sweater, showing his toned body. I blushed and didn't notice that my pants were off. He slowly took off my panties and licked my clit, I loudly moaned in pleasure as he put his tongue in me. I pulled his hair so he can go deeper, making him grunt. I climaxed and he licked it clean, he took off his black pants, seeing his big bulge in his boxers. I was surprised at the size of it, that he already took off his boxers. He slowly put me on his desk.

"Are you ready?" He said

I nodded and he slowly entered me, I whimpered at the pain but he let me adjust it. I nodded to let him move, he slowly thrusted in me. I louldy moaned in pleasure, telling him to go faster.

"God Y/n, you're so tight, it feels great!" He groaned

He went was thrusting as flash, I moaned loudly in pleasure as he was thrusting so fast, I was close to climax

"I'm close Y/N!" He groaned

"Me too!" I moaned

Slowly, his thrusts were getting very sloppy. One more thrust, we both climaxed as we both panted to catch our breath.

"I love you Y/N" The principal said as he kissed my cheek

"I love you too" I said

We both put on our clothes quickly, as we both went out of the door, we saw Baldi with his ruler and a frown in his face.

Oh shit...