Chapter 1

Quick note I'm not back for good I just have been working on this story for the past few weeks so hope you enjoy

Zoe POV

It has been 3 years since natinols and now brights fields has been restored to its formal glory thanks to Pin. Me and him are together and happy together. We are spending as much time together before he goes off on his travels. Pin is going to be gone for a year on his travels meaning i am not going to see him for a year and the only way im going to be able to see him is by talking to him on the phone which is going to be hard as we are going to have time differences. He is going to so many places. He is going to Ireland first and then going to Poland than Germany to France to Spain to Italy to Greece to Turkey to Russia to Finland to Sweden to Norway to Denmark and then he will be coming back here to the small island off the coast of England. I am going to miss him every day and i hope he will have a good time and will call me. He decided to spend 2 years here so that he could make sure bright feilds was going well and over the last year he has been planning his travels.

I am sitting in the tack room going through the photos of me and Pin. I start to tear up at the thought of him leaving. I hear footsteps coming near the tack room. I wipe my face and close the book. I go up and start to put the book back into my cubbyhole.

"Hey are you ok" i hear the voice say. I turn to see Pin there with worried eyes.

"Yeah im fine," i say trying not to show how sad I am.

"Zoe you dont need to lie to me. I know when you are lying to me" he says putting a hand on my face.

"I... just... can't imagine you not being here beside me,"i say with tears forming in my eyes.

"Zoe i will always be here im always going to be with you even if i am a thousand miles away. Because you have my heart and as long as you are here im here" he says putting his head on mine. My tears flow down my face as he says that.

"I love you,"i say.

"I love you too Zo," he says before connecting our lips. I put my arms around his neck and pull away and hug him.

"My dad is going out tonight and i need help with a horse if you want you can sleepover at mine"he says.

"Well i dont think my mom will be happy knowing that me and you are alone at night with no one around for miles" i say mischeviously.

"Well you could always tell her you are staying at Jades or Beckys".

"Oh is Pin getting mischevious now" i tease.

"This is why i love you Zoe Phillips".

"And i love you Peter Hawthorne".