Chapter 2

A/N So what I'm thinking is that Deniz Baysal should be Astrid.

When we got to school there were a lot of people. The nervous freshmans, the not so nervous sophmores, juniors (which is me), and the people who think that rule this place....the seniors. I walk close to Maya so that if I decide to run back home she can stop me.

" Don't worry so much Astrid. We've been doing this for years, and everytime we both come out okay." Maya says reassuring me. Just then I was on the ground. A person murmurs "sorry" in a smooth silky voice and walks away quickly not looking back. It is a tall male with a black hood and a backpack on, but that is all I can tell. Maya helps me up and i dust myself off. 

"That arse! He didn't even help you up!" She exclaims. I mean it was rude to just walk away but maybe he has reasons? He was walking away awfully fast. I just let it slide. "Are you okie A?" 

"I'm fine it was just a little fall." I say. I am fine but my mind can't help but think. Who is that guy?

     First period I have is AP Algebra 2 with Mrs. Cooke. I pull out my pastel blue notebook and my cute dog print pencil. I don't regret buying these. I write down the notes and finish the work she assigned. I pull out my phone and my unicorn earbuds. I go on Spotify and press play on my "school" playlist. I go on Instagram. I look at my notifications and I see that he texted. I tap on the conversation.

No_One_In_Particular: Where are you from?

I don't know if I should tell someone I don't know what city I live in, but I do it anyways.

YourLittleStrawberryGirl: I'm from America, but we moved to South Korea when I was 7.

No_One_In_Particular is typing....

No_One_In_Particular: I live in South Korea to!

YourLittleStrawberryGirl: What part?

  No_One_In_Particular: Seoul. What about you?

YourLittleStrawberryGirl: Incheon...So close!

Since he hasn't responded i put my phone down and doodle a little.All of a sudden the bell rang. I quickly grab all my stuff and put it in my backpack and went to my next class. 

TIME SKIP

Finally! My favorite time of the day. Lunch!! I head towards the cafeteria doors. I get a slice of pizza and a apple to eat. I go sit at a empty table in the far corner since Maya isn't with me today. Of all days.....

    I finish my lunch and take out my phone and my earphones. I see that there is a new video of a BTS interview that just happened. I click on it right away very excited! Wow they all look so beautiful. Especially Yoongi

(A/N: Just to let you guys know this story does not take an account on how the company's really are and so in this story they are allowed to date just not allowed to have their own social media.)

Interviewer: "So guys one of the questions many of your fans are wondering is.....Are any of you seeing anyone?" That's one of the questions they have to answer all the time. All of us already know they don't want to date. But then.... something different happens. Yoongi took the mic this time!

Yoongi:" There is someone I am interested in. But I think to girls I'm no one in particular." He looks at the camera. My heart instantly melts. It felt like it was meant for me.....and what he said. No one in particular? Sounds like the username of the guy I've been texting... OH but don't be silly Astrid! He can't posible be the same guy!! The bell rings pulling me out of my thoughts. I get up from the table I was sitting at and threw away my trash on my way out. I head to my way to dance when I pass the figure that bumped into me. He intrigues me. He's wearing all black and has mint green hair. I then just keep walking towards the girls locker room. I quickly rush passed changing girls to my locker. Maya noticed I arrived. We quickly change and head to the dance room. Maya and i begin to stretch. The she asks, "Did you see the interview!!" Clearly gushing over it.

"OF COURSE I DID!" I scream/whisper  back.

" Did you see Jin!? His hair! His outfit! And just him!! AHH!!" She yells.

"Shh people are staring!" I tell her trying to hide myself in the process.

"So? You have to learn not to care what people think." She says. I always admired Maya for being that way. She's right I need to learn...

A/N: Hello guys! Thank you for reading this chapter!Chapter 3 is already in the process of being typed up. I hope you loved this chapter. Give me some opinions or ideas if you have any. Feel free to DM me! Please vote, comment, and spread the word! 

~ YLKB