Chapter 2

This takes place two month later when Zoe is moving.

(Hayes POV)

I know she is the one. That day at the mall when I saw that young girl I can't get out of my mind. When I saw her then I thought she was perfect and I can't imagine the way she is now. When ever I see a girl with long, wavy, brown hair, I examine their faces just to make sure its not that six year old girl I fell in love with from the mall.

"I bet I could guess what you're thinking about" my brother Nash comes in and interrupts my thoughts.

He's the only person I've ever told about her. I just want to see her again. I've never dated anyone just because I've been holding out for her to be my first girlfriend, first kiss and all that stuff. And there have been so many girls that be tried to get with me and its pretty hard when you're sort of famous. Oh I forget to mention that. I'm Hayes Grier and I'm famous from the app called vine along with Nash.

"Hello!" Nash says, "can you not see me or something?"

"Sorry just lost in though" I sigh.

"You'll find her bro. Don't worry."

I smile at him.

"Hey I'm gonna go meet the neighbors. they have a guy who's looks in between our ages."

"Have fun." i mumble.

He just waves.

I stare at my phone for a little while when I find myself drifting off to sleep...

A few hours later

I woke up to a Skylynn scream, which are the worst ones. I go check on her. Nash is with a guy who looks a little older than I am, and I guess they scared her. I introduce myself.

"I'm Hayes.", I couldn't help but notice his lacrosse shirt. "you lax!?"

"Hell yeah" he says, "I'm Aidan, do you play?"

"Lax is life" I say "Nash plays too."

He nods and I walk away.

I watch half of step brothers, eat dinner with my family, watch the other half then I  slowly find my self drifting off to sleep.