Chapter 1: The Girl With the Blue Ribbon

I was just 4 years old when my father left me and my mom , my mom didn't know bull crap about invests and bills so she tried to teach herself (didn't go well ) so when I was just 7 years old my mom decided to rent half of the house to another family my mom told me the other family had a child but she never told me the gender honestly I was expecting a boy . The family arrived there was a cherry red ban outside then a woman stepped out she looked like she came out of castle then a man came out he was chubby with a small mustache then a girl stepped out at first I was thinking that was the boys sisters but I was wrong turns out she was an only child like me . Her name was Luna and let me say this she amazingly pretty , smart and stubborn . She had some beautiful eyes they were some deep blue or some thing like that but I wasn't gotta give In she's a girl i mean she'll turn the whole house pink with glitter and unicorns but I guess this was my new life and I'll have to get used to it.  Luna and I had to share bedrooms which was a pain she would will be either Reading , Drawing , or playing with some ribbons I tried talking to her but she just gave me strange looks I was pretty sure she hated me til my mom told "Her family is from England that's maybe why she doesn't understand you " at first I was okay maybe that's why but no she was talking perfect American English to my mom . My mom figured out I was getting mad so she suggested to go play outside she agrees at first I complain but my mom pinched me so I went . It's hard to say but enjoyed playing with her we climbed some trees , chase some pigeons and had a random dance party in my backyard then it happened my dumbass self tripped over a rock and not only felt down I landed in top of her and she looked surprised her eyes opened up and I don't why but her eyes were shining more then what I could remember I touched her blue ribbon and went in for a kiss and that was my first kiss.