Chapter 2: Friends and Jealousy

Some months pass by it wasn't as bad as the beginning but still all my friends where head over heels for her it was annoying  and she was completely ignored them . When we were alone she was nice , friendly , caring  but around people she's cold , emotionless, distant kind off like a porcelain doll she kind off looked like one again my mom insisted to go outside with Luna we both agreed. My friends were playing basketball outside they waved at me but then when they saw Luna they rushed Over  one of them even pushed me and I felt down and the most unexpected thing happened Luna pushed them then said with all the confidence in the world "careful! You guys are going to hurt my boyfriend " she smiled at me I figured she was playing then she helped me get up and and we went back inside .

"Guess who's birthday is next week?" Said my mom I smiled then "Me" said Luna I was getting kind off jealous because my birthday is also next week and what not so brilliant idea my mom gets? Idk maybe is for us to share a party I honestly didn't complain I was curious about how this .

6 Days Later

I was in the bathroom getting ready for the party then my mom calls me once I stepped a foot in the living room there was Luna she had a hot pink dress that really made her eyes look even more blue then her hair was in two ponytails tied with the same blue ribbon she was wearing the first time we met then it made me think of the kiss I had to cover my face since I was blushing then Luna and me started to take a walk around the pool we were waiting for our guests then I had the brilliant idea to ask what did she mean by boyfriend "Luna where you joking when you called me boyfriend?" Then she said "I wish " she smiled and walk away . The party started 3 hours ago and I been sitting all night thinking of Luna "what's wrong with me !?" .