Mutsumi watched Shinomiya closely, the aloof older boy may not seem to be the most inquisitive, but he knew something was up.

He shook his sandy sandals off and walked over to the group, minus Shinomiya (he was inside reading), and overheard their conversation.

"Isn't weird how Shinomiya isn't swimming with us much?"

"Yeah... he's closing himself off."

Nanashima didn't respond to any of them. He was probably too upset about Shinomiya ditching him to reply.

That's when Mutsumi spoke up, "Ah, actually, I saw a huge bruise on his shoulder. It looked pretty bad."

At that, Nana's eyes widened. He stood up quickly before briskly dashing towards the cabin.

"He moves quickly." Nishina noted, everyone else nodding in agreement.

Nanashima burst into the room, "Shinomiya!" His voice yelled out.

The silver haired boy gasped from his position on the couch and screamed back, "ohmygod What??!" It was quite funny.

"Take off your clothes."

Shinomiya blinked and stared at him whilst his face burned a bright red, "I-I don't think that's appropriate-!"

Nanashima rolled his eyes and stomped over, forcibly taking off the white hoodie. He winced as he saw the bruise and frowned, "Miya..." he breathed.

"It's nothing. Just a bruise. Okay?"

"How did it happen?"

"I did a spin and I fell on my shoulder. I'm fine." Shinomiya immediately tugged on the loose fitting hoodie.

Nanashima sighed softly, "I don't know why you're so angry at me... I just... I miss you... and I'm sorry if I upset you in any way..." he made a move to leave but his arm was caught by small hands.

"I... I'm..." Shinomiya looked close to tears and he swallowed his pride and looked at Nanashima, "I'm in.. in l-love with you..." He confessed.

Nanashima's eyes widened as he saw the male before him pouring his heart out there, and the dumbass didn't even think things through when he went: "What the fuck?"

Shinomiya gasped and he hastily started to shove Nanashima, "L-Look! Forget about what I said! Just leave... please..." He teared up and Nana left without saying a word.

How could he? He couldn't have known Shinomiya loved him. Like actually loved him. It made him feel giddy but at the same time... uncomfortable....

Once in his own room he texted Shinomiya, with the purest of intentions, I think it's best if we don't hang out anymore.