The streets

"Imma ask you one more fucking time where the hell my money at?" I somewhat yelled and laughed at the same time. "Can u please give me some more time?" Oh I do love it when they beg. I turned around "I accidentally spent the money"he pleaded. Rage ran down my body I turned around and pulled out my gun and i accidentally pulled the trigger. "BOOM". I am Larissa Beez I sell the best and the most dope on the block. No wonder I see'em tripping every time I come around. I am 17 years old I go to Hastings high school. My story the same as all my niggas one parent left or died and we stuck with the other parent. My mom killed herself when I was 14 years old so now I live with my dad who is a workaholic ugh he gets on my nerves. Ever since my mom passed my dads been working a lot idk he kinda shut me out. That's hurts a lot.

Home

I pulled up to my drive way and saw an unfamiliar car. " okay" I said as I step out of my car. I walked in my house and I heard moans and grunting.i followed the noise in the living room. I saw my dads I.T. girl Felicity riding him. How could he do this. So all the time and extra hours at work were for him to sleep with this trick." Fuck you dad I hate you" I yelled he turned his head and felicity jumped off him. " Larissa" he yelled as he ran after me. I ran out the door and got in my car and drove to the trap house. I texted my best friend Alice .

Partner in crime = Alice

Me: hey call the crew and y'all meet me at the trap house

Partner in crime: okay .............y

Me: just come 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Partner in crime: okay see u in a few

30 min. Later

" I'm so sorry u had to see that boo " said déjà "we here for you" said Chris I nodded my head and cried silently with my head down. Kid ink (my boyfriend) hugged me and told me I could spend the night at his house then he kissed my head. We lite a blunt and retired for the night. We all hugged goodbye. Brian (kid ink) stayed back to help me lock up the trap. I locked my office door and I felt hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned around I put my hands around his neck." It's not ur fault what ur dad did " he explains " I know he is just like all the men out here dirty rats." I whispered. He gave me a 😐 face " tf u mean all the men are dirty rats, ma I ain't no rat I'm just the nigga that got your heart and u got mine." He said, he pulled me in close and he kissed me then I pulled away and hugged him.

Brian POV

I unlocked my door and Larissa and I walked in she flopped on the sofa I could tell she was tired. " come cuddle with daddy ma" I proclaimed she shot up and raced me to my ( I mean our bedroom ) I can see myself with her for a long time. I think I love her SHIT I know I love her.😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻