• hot summer days •

« • Time To Love (DooPiano) - Red Velvet • »
-
NOT PROOF READ
-
July 18th 2018
10:45am
-
Author POV
Summer had already begun, hot days where the sun shined onto the green grass and hot nights when the heat seemed to clash with the breeze. But this week a heatwave had hit the city, many people stayed cooped up in their houses, apartments and dorms whereas those who were brave got out to buy what they needed, it was a survival week.
-
The booming sound of the alarm rung in Sana's ears and she groaned moving around in the bed she shared with her fiancé, this made her realise that he wasn't in the bed with her, she was confused as she knew he didn't have a morning shift or any errands to run, she also didn't hear any sounds coming from downstairs.
-
She looked into every room and corner of the house but she still couldn't find him, she dialled his number but it was busy. She brushed off the worries and got ready for work.
-
Mina POV
I've been looking like a mess ever since I broke up with Jimin; dark eye circles, dull eyes, dry skin, chapped lips, and I don't even talk to my friends that much. This is why I've decided to spend this summer break rebuilding my self-esteem and who I am. I can't break down just because I left a boy.
-
Although everyone seems to be in a steady, good and healthy relationship I worry for Momo, ever since she told me about her 'friends with benefits' relationship with Hoseok She will be heartbroken once he gets a new girlfriend because he broke up with the one from Busan, long-distance relationships never work. Anyways I am going to spend the day with her at the mall and see where her head's at in her relationship.
-
12:39pm
Taehyung POV
I can't believe they forced me to spend my summer vacation with them in Europe , I couldn't even say goodbye to Sana. Me and my family are going to travel to different European cities and spend 3 days in each, maybe if I forced mum and dad they'll let me.

"Mum, dad you know Sana very well, she's my fiancé after all, can't we bring her on the vacation with us? Plus she is best friends with Dahyun so Dahyun won't dread this vacation. Please can I bring her as my plus one?"

"Since when do you care about your sister, you guys love to quarrel when you're alone in a room, are you sure you don't want her to come for you?' My dad asks head tilting, I look at him and say,
"I just don't want her to be alone in our house, she won't be safe." I mumble the end of the sentence as my parents don't know about Mark yet.

Mum and dad look at each other then look at me.
"Fine you can bring our future daughter-in-law." My mum and dad smile as I hug them tightly. Those lazy heads I call my sisters are still asleep, I need to wake them up because they need to pack.
SUMMER VACATION HERE I COME!
-
Author POV
Yoongi and Jihyo strolled down the cities of Daegu hand in hand, they had come here so Jihyo could meet his family and to escape the heat from Seoul. It was warm here but not as warm as Seoul.
-
"Do we need to cover up our tattoos? Do you think they'll like me? Do I look okay? Are they strict?" Jihyo kept asking questions as they neared his parents' house.
"Don't worry Hyo, they'll love you." Jihyo hoped that was the truth.
-
1:30pm
Jihyo knew it wasn't the truth as she heard loud arguing coming from the kitchen, at this moment she knew they hated her, before she could get up Yoongi and his parents had left the kitchen, his mum was holding a tray of tea and Yoongi held a tray of ricecakes.
His mum smiled warmly at her and set down the tray.
-
Jihyo POV
"Jihyo-ah you are so pretty." I smiled at the kind compliment and thanked her.
"If you heard arguing from the kitchen it was because Yoongi decided to come earlier and I didn't have time to finish the meal I was preparing for you two." My heart softened as she spoke.
"Oh it's no problem ma'am, we're sorry if we didn't inform you soon enough" I reassured her.
-
"So Jihyo what's your major?" His dad finally spoke up.
"Well I'm taking two majors, medicine and singing." I saw as their smiles dropped, did I say something wrong?
"So you either see your future as being a doctor or a singer?" His dad firmly asked without emotion.
"Well I'll see which path my future will lead me to." I was nervously looking at Yoongi for help.
"Mum why don't you show Jihyo your china kitchen set." His mum smiled widely and lead me to the kitchen, I look back and mouth a 'thank you' to Yoongi.
-
Yoongi POV
"I thought you had learned to accept people's dreams and ambitions dad, you just had to put Jihyo in an uncomfortable situation."
My dad looked at me sternly.
"You know singing doesn't get you anywhere, I told you that and you didn't rap anymore but you still live your life normally by taking Business which will actually get you somewhere in life." What he said made me look down, he had overshadowed my dreams of rapping my taking away my keyboard and not allowing me to hang out with Namjoon and Hoseok throughout my highschool years, it was a miracle to be accepted into a Seoul university so I could get away from him although it pained me to see mum crying as she dropped me off at the train station.
-
5:12pm
After a few hours me and Jihyo decided it was time to leave and get back to Seoul as it was more than 3 hours away by train.
-
Dahyun POV
Me and Eunwoo couldn't have a better friendship, I mustered up my courage and talked to him one day as I dropped Chaeng off at her workplace, I still like him but I'll keep our relationship as a friendship because I don't want to look like a loser.
-
Chaeyoung POV
Working here as Park Nari has become easier than I thought I've gotten closer to Yugyeom and I think he likes me, too bad it's not a mutual feeling, I still hate him for the hell he made me go through when we were younger. There has been times were I almost blew my cover, for example forgetting to wear my glasses when I left the office toilets, not putting on my wig right and showing my new hair colour, orange and also Dahyun accidentally calling me Chaeyoung at work. I should start bringing Tzuyu instead but she's too loved up with Jungkook these days.
-
"Nari-ah my parents are having a dinner party this Saturday , you can come with a plus one." Yugyeom stops by my office room and leans by the door.
"Sure I'll be there." I give him a bright smile showing my fake braces.
-
Momo POV
Me and Mina are currently getting frozen yogurt at the mall and my hands are tired from holding all these shopping bags.
"Momo you go sit down with the bags and I'll get the frozen yogurts." I immediately agree and find a spot to sit down. After setting the bags down I get my phone to text Hobi.
-hey, whats up
-hoseokie❣️typing....
I wait for the response but never get it.
-
Mina POV
It was almost my turn to order then I saw a couple join the other queue, the male seemed awfully familiar from the side, then it clicked. That's Hoseok, with a girl, perhaps the cousin Momo was talking about. But no, I seem them kissing and my jaw drops.
"Miss?" I shut my mouth and order the frozen yogurts. I had to tell Momo even though I knew she would be heartbroken. I got the froyos and approached Momo, she smiled and got hers but I frowned.
"What's wrong?" Momo looks at me.
"Oh nothing just thought about that coupon i lost for the frozen yogurt place." I blatantly lied, realising it would be too soon to tell her.

Finally updated with a long chapter, I haven't done that in a while, it's finally the summer holidays and this is the first chapter I'm writing of hopefully many. I am going to write a shorter chapter probably later today or tomorrow so check for the update!

The girls looked so pretty in Dance the night away and I'm so proud of the J-line for writing Shot thru the heart.

The writer was here🖤🥀.