Preview

// here's a little preview. If you like it please let me know so I can write the first chapter //

-

*Dinah's Pov*

"Hey Dinah!" I hear Camila yelling from behind me. "Oh so now you remember me?" I snap at her, seeing her facial expression becoming happy from shocked.

"What?" She asked confused. "What did I do this time?"

"It's what you didn't do, Camila!"

"Well I'm here now so what's wrong?"

"No! You don't get it! I needed you!" I yell as my eyes getting watery from the memories flowing to my head. "I needed you camila! And you weren't here! You were to busy with normani!"

"Well I thought you were with Lauren! You're basically with her all the time!" She yells back.

"I wasn't with anybody! Maybe if you would stop talking to normani and ally and check your phone for once I wouldn't be so mad at you!"

"So what?! Now you don't want me talking to ally or normani?! You can't decide who I can be friends with Dinah!"

"I'm not trying to but it's kinda hard when you decided to not be mine anymore!"

"What are you taking about!? I'm still your friend!"

"It sure as hell doesn't feel like it!" I yell as I'm about to cross the street but as soon as I step on the street all I hear is a loud honk and camila yelling.